No Requests Sparsh's Downloads | ON BREAK post #91

How are my Kits?

• Total voters
New Zealand NEW Odi 2014-15 Kitbag. Preview:-
The cap previews are old.
Untitled-2.png

Here is the Version 2 modified by rohitmaharana58.

SeYTWGY.png

Attachments

• New Zealand.7z
    2.2 MB · Views: 636
  • New Zealand V2 .rar
    673 KB · Views: 583
Last edited:
Wonderful work!!!
I am working on the latest 2014 roster. Will take some time but really close on finishing it.
Hoping to release it before the end of November.

All the ipl, bbl and hrv cup kits are done only some minor changes are left to be made. Preview coming soon......

Awesome work, kits look great. I've never done any patches to the game before so could someone please tell me how to install these kits? Or redirect to the thread which shows how to? Absolute newbie to this site so apologies if this is the wrong place. Thanks heaps!

nice work any chance of doing any test kits? new zealand, australia, pakistan, india etc? thanks

Awesome work, kits look great. I've never done any patches to the game before so could someone please tell me how to install these kits? Or redirect to the thread which shows how to? Absolute newbie to this site so apologies if this is the wrong place. Thanks heaps!
It's not the right place but still here's the tutorial.

First Download http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...loads-forum/ac09-big-editor-v1-0-a-62002.html To Edit AC09 Files.
Download Any Kit.

It Will Have "Shirt", "Pant/Leg", "Helmet", "Numbering", "Cap", "Pads" (Batting Pads/Wicket Keeping Pads) .

Run The Big Editor and Go To Characters/Kits & Open Any Team Folder (Example : India, Australia, England, Etc).

Select Any Format (Example : ODI, T20, Test & Never Select World Cup).

Go To
Characters/Kits/(Team)/(Format)/Shirts/Generic/Longsleeve/Shirt_Sleeves_Long.texpack/Shirt_Sleeves_Long_d.dds
Replace Shirt Image.

Go To
AC09/Characters/Kits/(Team)/(Format)/Legs/Generic/Legs/Legs.texpack/Legs_d.dds
Replace Pant/Legs Image.

Go To
AC09/Characters/Kits/(Team)/(Format)/Headwear/Generic/Helmet/Helmet.texpack/Helmet_d.dds
Replace Helmet Image.

Go To
AC09/Characters/Kits/(Team)/(Format)/Headwear/Generic/Cap/(Format's Name).texpack/(Format's Name)_d.dds
Replace Cap Image.

Go To
AC09/Characters/Kits/(Team)/(Format)/Pads/Select Any Folder In It/(Format's Name).texpack/(Format)_d.dds
Replace Batting Pads Image.

Go To
AC09/Characters/Kits/(Team)/(Format)/Keeper/Pads/Select Any Folder In It/(Format's Name).texpack/(Format)_d.dds
Replace WicketKeeping Pads Image.

Note : If The Downloaded Kit Has 2/1 Pads In It, You Have To Replace All Pads In Folder Of Keeper/Pads & Pads, If The Kit Have Any File Named "Read Me" Read It Carefully.

Hope This Helps. :D

I m thinking to make CRICKET 2K14 patch. if anyone is interested pm me :- what u can make and a sample of ur work. I will start working on it after december as my pc is mot working.

KITS :- Me
LOGOS :- ???
GRAPHICS SET :- ???
MISC :- ???

please tell me if i left something....

I m thinking to make CRICKET 2K14 patch. if anyone is interested pm me :- what u can make and a sample of ur work. I will start working on it after december as my pc is mot working.

KITS :- Me
LOGOS :- ???
GRAPHICS SET :- ???
MISC :- ???

please tell me if i left something....
I guess 2K15 would be much appropriate

Users who are viewing this thread