Special Delivery Problem

Zai

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm not sure if this has been asked or not yet, i appologise if it has, but after getting the game today and playing it all afternoon i have noticed a bug, when bowling with Jason Gillespie i get a "special ball" option now and again that lets me reverse swing the ball, it swings one way then seams the other by the look of it.. The button used to bowl it is "ALT", i bowled it once, then after that every other time i used it no matter where on the pitch i tried to place it, it would defer right to the base of off stump just before bowling, getting tucked away to fine leg for a single every time. No other delivery changed location when i go to bowl except this one, anyone else have this problem? :help

Zai said:
I'm not sure if this has been asked or not yet, i appologise if it has, but after getting the game today and playing it all afternoon i have noticed a bug, when bowling with Jason Gillespie i get a "special ball" option now and again that lets me reverse swing the ball, it swings one way then seams the other by the look of it.. The button used to bowl it is "ALT", i bowled it once, then after that every other time i used it no matter where on the pitch i tried to place it, it would defer right to the base of off stump just before bowling, getting tucked away to fine leg for a single every time. No other delivery changed location when i go to bowl except this one, anyone else have this problem? :help
Hi mate,

The ball you are referring to is a "Reverse Swing Yorker" you can move it slightly if you go to the crease line and go outside off stump and press button to fix it there, it will then realign to off stump yorker instead of middle stump same for the legside go up to crease line and outside the legside stumps and when you press your button to fix it in place it will revert to leg stump reverse yorker. it is meant to be a yorker delivery so that is why you cant move it away from the base of the crease. hope this clears it up for you.

Thanks for the reply, that clarifies things :) i did manage to bowl one shorter the first time, maybe a glitch or something but thats ok, thanks for the help! the bowling options are so much better in 05!

Zai said:
Thanks for the reply, that clarifies things :) i did manage to bowl one shorter the first time, maybe a glitch or something but thats ok, thanks for the help! the bowling options are so much better in 05!
your welcome anytime mate. :)

Users who are viewing this thread