Sponsors on Kits

laguna

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Why on the back of the game case does Micheal Vaughan look like Micheal Vaughan and his kit has all the sponsors on it, however in the game Micheal Vaughan looks more like Steve Harminson and has no sponsors on his kit. Also, why do none of the players look like they did in the demo. Can all this be unlocked?

ive seen screenshots of peoples games and their players kits have sponsors on them, what is wrong with mine, is it unlockable or can u enable it? Please help!

Real likenesses in Licensed tournaments/spoofed likenesses in unlicensed tournaments.
Thats why.Its a legal thing.

should'nt be then..
whatever the patch makers at planetcricket are making(kits,stumps,pitchads,etc and many more) should be illegal then.

iceman_waugh said:
should'nt be then..
whatever the patch makers at planetcricket are making(kits,stumps,pitchads,etc and many more) should be illegal then.

Well, as far as I know (which ain't a lot, admittedly) it is. Its bit more complicated than that though. If your not making money from it, your in the clear as far as modding is concerned.

thats how i see it. We aren't gaining anything from this apart from that satifaction of making something good for others. Its more free advertising for the sponsor who didn't have to pay for it

aussie1st said:
thats how i see it. We aren't gaining anything from this apart from that satifaction of making something good for others. Its more free advertising for the sponsor who didn't have to pay for it

Yeah, if people see the game as very good with the patches, they will buy it. Codies would benefit from the sales and everyone would be happy :D

Users who are viewing this thread