Sports Games Videos - Monthly Competition

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Thought we could maybe have a competition involving sports games videos, where at the end of each month the best videos get put to a vote to see which is the best.

Very few rules really, only big one is that it has to be a new video since the start of the competition/each new month.

The videos can be put up using YouTube/EA Sports Media/anything.

It can also be any sport, any game and any platform.

All videos must be your own.

Hope to see some good quality goals, touchdowns, saves, whatever. Just a bit of light hearted fun to show off your videos and add a bit of competition to it as well.

Entry form:

Game:
Platform:
Description:
Video:

July Entries

Treva

Game: FIFA 2011
Platform: PS3
Description: A quality piece of work down the wing sets up Messi who makes no mistake on the turn from 10 yards out.
Video: Replay 2 | EA SPORTS

Last edited:

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Tell you what, this is a pretty good idea. Will have to see what I can conjure up now.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Thought it was something different and something people could aim for whilst gaming. I'll start us off with a video. It's nothing special, it just so happens to be my first game since starting the thread.

Liked this goal for the fake down the line and then belted ball into the box right at Messi's feet.

Game: FIFA 2011
Platform: PS3
Description: A quality piece of work down the wing sets up Messi who makes no mistake on the turn from 10 yards out.
Video: Replay 2 | EA SPORTS

By all means post more than one video in this thread, just make sure you identify which one you wish to be used come the end of the month.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
btw, how do you take the videos on your PS3. Just wondering?

I might get one for something on my laptop, maybe NBA if I can work out some of the other controls including dunk :spy

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
For most EA Sports games you can upload them to EA's video database when you watch a replay. Don't know if any other games have a similar feature. You can always just record on your phone/camera, although the quality will be rubbish.

You might have the option of saving videos to the PS3 itself. Not seen it before but you can save photos to the PS3 on Motor Storm.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
And I've got to work out how to play my replays in NBA 2k11. When I go into replay, no matter what buttons I press, I can't play the replay. All I can do is Zoom In/Zoom Out, move camera, change camera view and hide menu/quit replay.

Although there is an option to upload to the 2k sports website so I could do that and I saved my latest replay so I might try that.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I'm not giving up on this!

How about this for a goal on FM11:

Last edited by a moderator:

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm interested. I'll try upload some NBA 2k11 videos.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
I had a mad block on NBA 2K11 [PS3] while I was at a mates house yesterday with Yao Ming - pretty epic given the match situation hahaa. Shame I didn't record it.

I've been trying to carve out a wonder goal on FIFA 11 [360] today while I was playing a new Chelsea CM, but to no avail. Nothing out of the ordinary besides a Malouda goal vs. Blackburn from outside the box.

Btw, I seem to be stuffing up my goal replays. Like, I'd go to save and everything (can't upload since I don't have XBL, sigh) but it won't save the whole thing - it'll only save like a portion of it - let alone the important part, the goal itself. Anyone else encountered this?

Btw x2, how do you upload FM11 stuff like that onto Youtube, I can never find where to go for it.

Last edited:

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
You need to make sure you have your social network settings signed into accounts ('Your Name' > Social Network Settings). Then go onto the match overview at the end of the game. A tab at the top should say 'Upload Highlights' next to 'Stats'.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Yeah. And I was going to upload one of my NBA 2k11 highlights for the heck of it even though it won't win but after saving it using Windows Live Movie Maker from Fraps, it won't upload to youtube. It says it's been uploaded but it never processes.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
It does take some time on youtube for a video to be processed, how much time did you wait for it to be processed?

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Wait for about 10 to 15 minutes and see if it works. :)

Users who are viewing this thread