Spot the Ball - S4 (IC10 Edition) Round 5 - Results

brad352

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
You can't be letting people change their picks based on what I picked, if that's the case I should be able to change mine to what most of the guys after me picked with the knowledge of where I went. Obviously the guy who picks last is always going to be in the best spot

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
I think the thing is I asked when it was closing, and if I knew it was going to go on for more than 48 I would of held up on my bet, as I get up a few hours after I thought it was closing, so I had to place my bet early before I went to bed, but when I got up it was still open.

Anyway I got my second guess wrong anyway, so its not worth arguing about... ;)

brad352

Executive member
I think the thing is I asked when it was closing, and if I knew it was going to go on for more than 48 I would of held up on my bet, as I get up a few hours after I thought it was closing, so I had to place my bet early before I went to bed, but when I got up it was still open.

Anyway I got my second guess wrong anyway, so its not worth arguing about... ;)

Yeah likewise, if I knew it was still going to be open when I got up I would've held on and just gone for whatever had the most people on 2 points. No worries though, unlucky with the second guess... obviously I got it wrong too or Mark wouldn't have opened it again

P

pcfan123

You guessing correctly or incorrectly has nothing to do with it, I have re opened a few of the rounds to allow people to bet.

Not everyone gets to check PC often, so I try to accomodate those who have busy schedules.

Mark added 18 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Round 5 : Pink Wins
Round 5 winners: Yogy, Gazza, Aussie Team, Darthlewis, McLovin and Biggy

KMsQ0.png

34JRr.png

Spot the Ball Season 4 Standings (after 5 rounds):
brad352 -3
McLOVIN -3
Biggy -3
Gazza-3
CG123 -2
darthlewis -2
barmyarmy -2
Haarithan -2
Yogy -2
Akash00-1
Treva -1
Binnu -1
Chetan0304 -1
Virender Sehwag -1
Friend863-1
ZoraxDoom -1
Sohum -1
Huegel -1
Chewie -1
joesunny -1
Pranav -1
Themer -1
MAD-1
Bounce -1
varun_rustagi -1
amar varma -1
Aussie Team -1

For all rules and questions please visit:
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...-win-signed-copy-ic10-stuard-broad-67220.html

Remember that the winner of Season 4 gets a signed copy of International Cricket 2010 (format of their choosing) courtesy Codemasters and PlanetCricket.

7L0Hn.jpg

Mark added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Guys I made the odds much more inviting, please stick to the 100k max bet or they will go back to 1-1 for future rounds.

Sudden Death Rounds to follow, 1st person to take a lead wins the Season

Last edited by a moderator:

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Knew it would be Pink or Blue.
Didn't go for Pink in my second guess as three others on two had already gone for it, so I wouldn't to take a punt with something different which didn't pay off.

P

pcfan123

FYI

Sudden Death Rounds will be exactly 48 hours, no more no less. (to avoid further unpleasantness, we can go back to a relaxed system next season)

1st person to secure a lead will be the winner, number of balls will increase as the Rounds go on, (hopefully it only takes a few)

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is sudden death for everyone or just those tied on 3 points?

P

pcfan123

Everyone,

Mark added 4 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Last edited by a moderator:

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Oh man........Thiught of pink and went with yellow...........:crying

Haarithan added 2 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Hey but why on earth is the sudden death for everyone ???:sarcasm
I thought the top ranked fellows were the ones to battle it out in the sudden death :yes

Users who are viewing this thread