Spot the Ball Season 4 - Win a signed Copy of IC10 by Stuard Broad!

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
For next season throw in pictures of about 5 chicks and a guy and you have to find the balls :p

P

pcfan123

It's gonna be very difficult for us to guess. But my question is how are you gonna do that?

With my camera

Mark added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

For next season throw in pictures of about 5 chicks and a guy and you have to find the balls :p

We can get creative if you want for Season 5, have it be a mixed bag. This season is all about IC10 though :)

P

pcfan123

Bat is not included as mentioned earlier, I will be cropping it out of the picture now :facepalm

Biggy

Panel of Selectors

Too easy, how about 5 chicks and an especially feminine tranny? lmao

Biggy added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Bat is not included as mentioned earlier, I will be cropping it out of the picture now :facepalm

Can you photoshop Swanny onto the cover over Broad? And get Swanny's signature? :p

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Just to mix it up a bit, this is what I think the points scoring system should be for next season:

Points are only awarded for correct predictions and will vary from 0 to 100 depending on the number of players who also made the correct prediction. The formula used to calculate points is:

100 - percentage of players making prediction

For example, if 10 per cent of players correctly predict the result then 90 points will be awarded.

A guide to the number of points which can be earned for each prediction is displayed under each potential outcome. These numbers are updated hourly and are liable to change until the round deadline.

It's quoted off the FIFA WC predictor site, which is why the word prediction should be replaced with guess.

P

pcfan123

Just to mix it up a bit, this is what I think the points scoring system should be for next season:

It's quoted off the FIFA WC predictor site, which is why the word prediction should be replaced with guess.

Thanks for that but I am leaving it the way it is. I like the point system we have in place and it has been very competitive the 1st 2 seasons.

McLovin just went on a roll in Season 3 so that was an anomaly.

1 point is the maximum you can earn, sudden death to break ties.

Mark added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

Can you photoshop Swanny onto the cover over Broad? And get Swanny's signature? :p

You know he reads this forum right? :spy

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
^^ Abh almost topped me, even though at one point I was wayy ahead

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Thanks for that but I am leaving it the way it is. I like the point system we have in place and it has been very competitive the 1st 2 seasons.

McLovin just went on a roll in Season 3 so that was an anomaly.

1 point is the maximum you can earn, sudden death to break ties.

Mark added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

You know he reads this forum right? :spy

Oh good, so he could arrange getting Swanny's signature?

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Too easy, how about 5 chicks and an especially feminine tranny? lmao

That's essentially what I meant ;)

How about it Hmarka?

Gazza added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Just realised if I end up winning this I could probably persuade my folks into buying me a PS3....

Users who are viewing this thread