Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh 2nd Test

y2j826 said:
i am not talking about manager rankings, i am talking about the running game rankings. how many points everyone got in the running game.

well.. i am yet to do that. mind you, its a very lengthy / difficult / boring job !
but i'll get ya the rankings as soon as i can :)

y2j826 said:
i am not talking about manager rankings, i am talking about the running game rankings. how many points everyone got in the running game.
They only get calculated when the match finishes before which one can only make a calculated guess.

irottev - 1316
siddharth2002 - 1189
aussie1st - 1129

pradeep05 - 1102
jk16_4 - 1094
ZexyZahid - 1091
jdbais - 1037
Briggsey - 1010
gaurav_indian - 1004
shanewarne - 978
akira2291 - 977
scorpion_rulezz - 972
y2j826 - 924
Ashnal - 862
Defensive_Wall - 845
MushyMix - 822
FreddieFan - 815
viral1991- 814
Abhas - 790
Prakash - 747
iceman_waugh - 719
Swantastic - 646

congrats to irrotev,aussie1st and siddharth2002 ! :)
grrr... i am in 5th place ! :( well.. i can always improve :D

lol what happened to prakash ?? :p

I had expected this. Congratulations to the top three. I was not that far away. Like I knew, Bashar and Hussain were the difference makers.

Prakash has great amount of money in his vCash: 11111.

only 924 points for me and my team is on the bottom part, i was not expecting that. really need some vcash from n. zealand's match cuz have to put that money australia if got that money before starting the last match.

Second last to me after a win in New Zealand !
Should sit up with the Bangla and Lankan selectors to look out for potential players.

I knew Irottev would take it, he had basically the perfect team. Good to see my punt didn't go unrewarded. :D

Yay, I thought id win. I thought Aussie would take second though. Finally a win yay.

Irottev is on fire. He is again amongst the top three.

lol, its about time. I have one of the worst records on the fantasy cricket thing lol. 5 placingings out of 43 is poor. And it was 3 out of 41 before the latest two.

A bit of change of luck now, I m expecting something from the NZ and Ind seriesd as well.

Users who are viewing this thread