Sri Lanka vs India 2nd Test 2010

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
The way it's going it's not likely that a bowler will take 5 wickets. Unless his name is Mendis. I really need Harbhajan Singh to have a bat. I don't think he will take anymore wickets, so I'll be needing points from him from that department.

Sehwag should have been out for 100 runs, not 99 runs. :mad

Tendulkar should also depart now after he got his century.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Bowlers have done nothing in this test match and one great thing for me is that all my bonus and captain are batsmen so I should definitely come on top :D

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Considering how the (Indian) bowlers did last match it might be a good thing if we're down a bowler seeing as they could bring negative points :p

Of the bowlers so far, only Sehwag, Randiv, Mendis and Dilshan have positive points. They happen to be all players I have. My other bowler is Mithun who has -23 points. I also have Herath but he isn't playing so he gets me no points which is actually the best option at the moment haha.

Of the batsman, I have all the century makers minus Raina, plus Sehwag, Dilshan and Dhoni - three of the five half century makers.The only way I could have chosen a better team (apart from the bonus players) is to have chosen no bowler instead of Mithun and Raina instead of Paranavitana or Sehwag.

I think I have a good chance of winning :D

Chewie added 2 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Oh and hopefully Mithun scores enough with the bat to make him worth having on my team.

D0N

Club Cricketer
████ why did not i included Sachin in my squad :doh

Chewie

BCCI President
:D So far my only mistake is not having Raina in my team, and that's not really that bad either

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Whowwww!!!! Dilshan 3 wickets, now nothing can stop me from winning :banana2

Nope you not gonna win!!! The only difference between our teams is that you got Matthews, who did not bat and went for 24 of 9 overs, and I have Dravid who made 3 and took a catch (a waste of a spot) so we seems to be even, but Chewie got a good team, however 1 day still to go.

Chewie

BCCI President
I need Paranavitana to score big. It would be nice if the other Sri Lanka batsman score a lot as well, but if they lose their wicket it must be to Mithun :D

khalek

Panel of Selectors
May be we 3 will end up in the top 3, it's probably just a case of who comes out on top ;)

I just need Dilshan, Sanga and Mahela to get some runs tomorrow.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Harbhajan Singh got 0 runs with the bat. :mad

If I won't come in the top 3 it will be because of Fernando and Harbhajan Singh.

Normally Jayawardene managed to get some catches, but this time he didn't.

Tomorrow will be the 5th day, so I'll be needing a duck from Paranavitana and Sangakkara and runs from Jayawardene. And a last wicket for Fernando.

Whowwww!!!! Dilshan 3 wickets, now nothing can stop me from winning :banana2

Don't worry about it. Your situation of your replacement captain is being discussed, while I still wonder why it hasn't been corrected yet.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I guess you know what was done then, that's why you were so happy ;). Everybody has to follow the rules, that's all I would say about it.

At the moment it's indeed good to have a non-playing bowler. The most likely player I am going to drop next match is Harbhajan Singh. Even Sehwag is a better spinner then him at the moment. Even better: I hope the Sri Lankan batsmen smash him out of the match, so he won't be included for the next match, so I don't have to make that choice.

D0N

Club Cricketer
khalek has great luck. This time i have made some mistakes like i chooses Mathews my captain WTF >>>>

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Its good I have Herath in team now. :laugh

Users who are viewing this thread