Stadium Creation Checklist

Where is the list of all the grounds I created? USA grounds?

Anyways Add Central Boward Florida USA ground by parthkadakia

Apologies - I meant to remove the fantasy ones but keep the real ones - my mistake, will add that one back now.
There were 3 stadiums that were actually not fantasy including Central Boward. I will let you know

Is this the one where the all stars game was played?
No, its the one where World Cricket Championship US Division was played

Reactions: DAP
Can someone who has the game have a go at creating Drummoyne Oval (Matador Cup Ground)

20130102_5109.jpg

IMG_6546-481x321.jpg

DSCF01162.JPG

drummoyne-oval2.jpg

2016_11_14_1.jpg

2016_10_14.jpg

@BRAB i have played a couple of matches in DBC17 and i have only picked your stadiums first as i love your work with logos and adboards too. Just wanted to ask why there was not a on field logo for lords? Also correct me if i am wrong but there is still some generic logos in your grounds too along with your created ones, is that because you did not have the time to add more sponsors or is that all the ones you will be adding to the stadiums? also any idea when you will be able to add the logos for the pics i sent you for english grounds like the Fosters, Sky Sports hd, Waitrose etc.

Will you be doing adboards for other country grounds too?

Thanks for your great work so far and sorry for all the questions... Keep it up

Last edited:
The generic ones are placeholders for the ones you sent me pics of.

Lords should have the Lancashire Ground logo. Woops.

If you mean the other smaller county grounds, then yes. All should be done over the Christmas break.

If you mean other Countries, then it depends on what has been done.

Hope that helps @pinku

The generic ones are placeholders for the ones you sent me pics of.

Lords should have the Lancashire Ground logo. Woops.

If you mean the other smaller county grounds, then yes. All should be done over the Christmas break.

If you mean other Countries, then it depends on what has been done.

Hope that helps @pinku

The other county grounds sounds great, i am also hoping you can do some other international grounds too like Australia, India and also Pakistan when possible. To be honest after seeing your work so far i don't feel like playing in a stadium without full sponsors! LOL
As always great work and hoping you can convert them pics into adboards and on field logos asap. Thanks alot for your time and effort

BRAB cant find your Hove creation in the Academy , is it still to be added ? Btw all others are excellent , appreciate time and effort everyone has put in

BRAB cant find your Hove creation in the Academy , is it still to be added ? Btw all others are excellent , appreciate time and effort everyone has put in

If I remember rightly, its called Wellington Park on BRAB's academy.

Hello,

Please add Woodley Park LA, USA & Cutler Park, Boston, USA. Those two are real grounds where cricket is played. Woodley recently hosted World Cricket Division 5. Cutler Park is a new ground, locals and other small leagues are played.

Sharing ID = parthkadakia92

If I remember rightly, its called Wellington Park on BRAB's academy.
Cheers I'll check it out , awesome stuff , teams , stadiums are so good

Hello,

Please add Woodley Park LA, USA & Cutler Park, Boston, USA. Those two are real grounds where cricket is played. Woodley recently hosted World Cricket Division 5. Cutler Park is a new ground, locals and other small leagues are played.

Sharing ID = parthkadakia92
Thank you, added.

Unsure as to whether or not this has previously been answered.
If I have already started a career and then download new stadiums etc, will that replace existing downloads in my career or would I have to start a new one to gain the benefits?

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread