Stadium Creation Checklist

@bravesirrobin and @BRAB: it would also make sense to each rate the final versions of each ground 5* on the Academy. I've also been downloading Munkeymomo's county badges and using them as the ground logos rather than the stock BigAnt logo - would be nice if all stadiums could be like that I think.

On another note, does anyone know how to un-share a ground? I currently have two copies of College Ground Cheltenham uploaded and would like to take the older one down.

@bravesirrobin and @BRAB: it would also make sense to each rate the final versions of each ground 5* on the Academy. I've also been downloading Munkeymomo's county badges and using them as the ground logos rather than the stock BigAnt logo - would be nice if all stadiums could be like that I think.

On another note, does anyone know how to un-share a ground? I currently have two copies of College Ground Cheltenham uploaded and would like to take the older one down.

Go onto 'share stadium,' click on the older stadium and there'll be an option to unshare there.

Go onto 'share stadium,' click on the older stadium and there'll be an option to unshare there.
Unfortunately doesn't work with this - if I unshare, it unshares the newer one - I only have one copy of the stadium saved locally.

Have you seen the one on the top of this page?

Much better then the one at the start of this thread!

In regards to your other Question I am hoping I can get all the logos done before Snowy and Fission upload their english team so they can at least attach the international grounds.

Munkeymomo is the one to ask about the county teams. Hopefully it gets all sorted.

Ooops, missed that, thanks for the heads up![DOUBLEPOST=1481649555][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, the Chester le Street by BRAB is different to mine. Is that your original BRAB or an edit of another users?

Ooops, missed that, thanks for the heads up![DOUBLEPOST=1481649555][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, the Chester le Street by BRAB is different to mine. Is that your original BRAB or an edit of another users?

The Chester Le Street I uploaded is an original one :)

They look damn similar though, haha.

If it still needs to be done, I can do Colwyn Bay tonight/tomorrow.

I had plans to do Colwyn Bay but if you fancy trying, go ahead, have Aigburth and Blackpool been done?

There's a list of what has/hasn't been done on the previous page - Aigburth would be particularly great. Blackpool for some reason it appears Lancashire aren't using in the upcoming season but would still be nice to have.

From watching Twistie's stream earlier, one thing I have noticed is that it appears your teams matches cycle through the grounds, rather than allowing you to choose the ground before each match. So if you add a couple of outgrounds to a county team, you'll only end up playing a third of your home matches at the 'home' ground.

There's a list of what has/hasn't been done on the previous page - Aigburth would be particularly great. Blackpool for some reason it appears Lancashire aren't using in the upcoming season but would still be nice to have.

From watching Twistie's stream earlier, one thing I have noticed is that it appears your teams matches cycle through the grounds, rather than allowing you to choose the ground before each match. So if you add a couple of outgrounds to a county team, you'll only end up playing a third of your home matches at the 'home' ground.
Lancs are playing a T20 Blast game at Blackpool this season. Hopefully something can be added to select the grounds

ENGLAND

CURRENT NATIONAL GROUNDS
The Oval - cd779/BRAB
Old Trafford - BRAB
Lord’s - munkeymomo/BRAB
Trent Bridge - Brave Sir Robin/BRAB
Headingley - Brave Sir Robin/BRAB
Edgbaston - cd779 - no logos
Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street - BRAB - no logos
Sophia Gardens - BRAB
Rose Bowl - AlexPJSmith - no logos

DERBYSHIRE
County Ground, Derby - cd779 - no logos

Queen’s Park, Chesterfield

DURHAM
Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street - BRAB - no logos

ESSEX
County Ground, Chelmsford - cd779 - no logos

GLAMORGAN
Sophia Gardens, Cardiff - BRAB

St Helen’s, Swansea
Penrhyn Avenue, Colwyn Bay

GLOUCESTERSHIRE
County Ground, Bristol - BRAB
College Ground, Cheltenham - cd779

HAMPSHIRE
Rose Bowl, Southampton - AlexPJSmith - no logos

KENT
St Lawrence Ground, Canterbury - BRAB - no logos
Nevill Ground, Tunbridge Wells - cd779 OR pabh93 - no logos
County Ground, Beckenham - cd779 - no logos

LANCASHIRE
Old Trafford, Manchester - BRAB

Aigburth, Liverpool
Trafalgar Road, Southport

LEICESTERSHIRE
County Ground, Leicester - BRAB - no logos

MIDDLESEX
Lord’s, London - munkeymomo/BRAB

Radlett
Uxbridge
Old Deer Park, Richmond

NORTHAMPTONSHIRE
County Ground, Northampton - cd779 - no logos

NOTTINGHAMSHIRE
Trent Bridge, Nottingham - Brave Sir Robin/BRAB

Welbeck Colliery

SOMERSET
County Ground, Taunton - BRAB

SURREY
The Oval, London - cd779/BRAB

Woodbridge Road, Guildford

SUSSEX
County Ground, Hove - BRAB - no logos
Arundel Castle, Arundel - pabh93 - no logos

The Saffrons, Eastbourne

WARWICKSHIRE
Edgbaston, Birmingham - cd779 - no logos

WORCESTERSHIRE
New Road, Worcester - pabh93 - no logos

YORKSHIRE
Headingley, Leeds - Brave Sir Robin/BRAB
North Marine Road, Scarborough - pabh93/cd779

OTHER
Darlington (Durham) - pabh93
Gateshead Fell (Durham) - pabh93
Jesmond (Durham) - pabh93

Here's an updated list of everything that is currently available on the academy. Would be useful to keep up-to-date as we go - I know some grounds have been completed such as Arundel and Scarborough but haven't been uploaded yet. The list includes every ground that the national team currently play at, as well as all grounds with county matches scheduled for the 2017 season.

@SnowyCasanova @Fissionmailed The above may be handy if you are adding stadiums to your England upload. Just two more international stadiums need logos.

Not an issue fellas.

Just note that they'll all be uploaded under my name[DOUBLEPOST=1481689170][/DOUBLEPOST]@maddawg1136 have you done a lot of the New Zealand/South Africa stadiums?

Users who are viewing this thread