[Stadium War] Discussion

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
You did start with one of the biggest grounds, I have had to double mine in size to get it to where it is!

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't think your ground will be filled any time soon...50,000 is a lot of people for England.

Disclaimer: All my comments and sledging are in the spirit of the game and are not a true respresntation of my true character.

Last edited:

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
manee said:
I don't think your ground will be filled any time soon...50,000 is a lot of people for England.

Disclaimer: All my comments and sledging are in the spirit of the game and are not a true respresntation of my true character.

I agree. I can't see 50000 spectators attending a one day international between England and Zimbabwe.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Even though it is my ground I agree too. The extended capacity will come in handy though when the big nations, especially Australia, will come touring England.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I have sent a private message to an administrator requesting a dedicated sub forum for Stadium War. If my request is carried out, I will post news items in seperate threads instead of each one in the single Media thread. This will allow me to create more news items and thus creating more tours and events.

pinchinator

International Cricketer
The Spin said:
Even though it is my ground I agree too. The extended capacity will come in handy though when the big nations, especially Australia, will come touring England.

same cant wait for Australia to come out tbh will be handing out Banners with racist words towards Aussies on them personally at the front gate

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I have just received a reply regarding my request for a dedicated sub forum for Stadium War, it has been refused for now, but it may be reconsidered if the game becomes a success. I am not very happy with this outcome, I had hoped to create seperate threads for news items.

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
The Spin said:
You did start with one of the biggest grounds, I have had to double mine in size to get it to where it is!

I started with exactly the same size ground you did.

pinchinator

International Cricketer
GrayNicolls said:
I started with exactly the same size ground you did.

ummm no you didint Aus and South Africa maybe India as well started with 50000 while England started with 25000

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I have returned from my holiday at my family's caravan! I will post information regarding the third and final one day international between England and Zimbabwe at Blink-182 Memorial Field soon.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Fire Destroys The Octopus Pit

Fire Destroys The Octopus Pit
In a freak incident taking place late last night, what is suspected to be angry fans set The Octopus Pit ablaze. Rumored to be cricket extremists who were disappointed with the SW World Cup being moved out of India, they took revenge by destroying a stadium. Not exactly the most calculated reaction, considering that this will not help Indian stadiums in the future, but it effectively rules out The Octopus Pit for domestic or international action for weeks, or even months. Frustrated manager Misra was at a loss of words and had just this to say: "I'm going to Hawai'i."

Users who are viewing this thread