Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Dutch is the best staff member!

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prathik84

Club Captain
why dont we have an separate forumn for staff members and admins that suggest the remaining period[days] of staff member to continue as staff member and also have an elections during the shuffling of staff memebe:cheers:yesrs or electing new staff members and plzz other members vote the poll

Last edited:
The PlanetCricket staff is like the House of Lords - unelected, unaccountable and a matter of heredity.

why dont we have an separate forumn for staff members and admins that suggest the remaining period[days] of staff member to continue as staff member and also have an elections during the shuffling of staff memebe:cheers:yesrs or electing new staff members and plzz other members vote the poll
So that your friends can vote for you? :rolleyes

Current system is better, though the admins have made some very bad staff choices.

The PlanetCricket staff is like the House of Lords - unelected, unaccountable and a matter of heredity.

sir but many of the member have these type of questions in their mind so i have made an poll for the viewer of thread

----------

So that your friends can vote for you? :rolleyes

Current system is better, though the admins have made some very bad staff choices.

no sir i didnt say that we stand for elections .let the admins and all staff suggest an member who can do the job and put them for election

----------

wow already an vote for my side:lol:cheers

sir but many of the member have these type of questions in their mind so i have made an poll for the viewer of thread
What is the question though?

Staff members are selected and there's no limit on their number or term. There's not going to be an intermediary popularity contest between the two.

All hail Lord MattW Colin

No, current staff members are good (especially Samuels and Barmyarmy)
No need to change:thumbs

Last edited:
Vote for me and you'll receive cake!*

*Cake may or may not actually exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread