Star Cricket HD

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think HD has to be anything above 576p, but the so called HD channels of DishTV aren't of that scale.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Dish TV? My, they are horrible. I applied for a connection online and after nearly 6 months a guy calls me up. That was over 4 months I had been using Reliance Digital TV.

Afridi Akhtar

Club Cricketer
Can anyone please tell some HD Channel In U.A.E which is telecasting worldcup because i got cricone but it dosent work on my TV it says (Scrambled channel) although i have paid for it.. And ESPN HD dosent work in U.A.E in internet..please some one can tell me about HD channel live which is telecasting WC.

thanks in advance.

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
^ He wants it in HD.
Star Cricket HD is the best. Did I mention no ads? Although I watch it in illegal streams, it is still the best quality cricket that I have watched this World Cup.

Oh, and regarding HD channels, I have 125 of em in full HD (1080p).:)

Afridi Akhtar

Club Cricketer
^ He wants it in HD.
Star Cricket HD is the best. Did I mention no ads? Although I watch it in illegal streams, it is still the best quality cricket that I have watched this World Cup.

Oh, and regarding HD channels, I have 125 of em in full HD (1080p).:)

which website do you watch star cricket HD?

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Anyone of you know of any good proxy server. My university has blocked the ESS stream for the World Cup. Any proxy server that could by-pass the same will be good. :D

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Thanx mate, but unfortunately that entire site has been blocked :(

Guess, i'll have to check other sources.

P

pcfan123

It's impossible to stream video through a proxy unless you have a blazing connection.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
It's impossible to stream video through a proxy unless you have a blazing connection.
It actually depends quite a bit on how fast the proxy is. If your proxy is in India, chances are that it is quite slow.

I would also like to point out that it would be best to stay away from discussions of proxy servers as that is entering some grey area.

Users who are viewing this thread