Star player in career mode

micgrech

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I decided to crank the game up again and start a new career. Trying to commence new career as a star player from the Australian team however it only allows me to pick from a list of 15 players.
If I try another team like India I have a list of 35 and all players are there.

Anyone know why this is happening?

Cheers

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My guess is it would be because of the licencing and that is the 15 contracted players for the ashes tour at the time of release of the game. Just a guess though.

micgrech

Club Captain
My guess is it would be because of the licencing and that is the 15 contracted players for the ashes tour at the time of release of the game. Just a guess though.
Impossible.......I can select Stanlake lol!

England is licensed and I can choose from a list of 35 players from their side but only 15 from Australia. Missing stars like Maxwell and Zampa. Not sure why but something must of gone wrong.
I predict its something from the acadamey as I did a replace all for the international teams.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Impossible.......I can select Stanlake lol!

England is licensed and I can choose from a list of 35 players from their side but only 15 from Australia. Missing stars like Maxwell and Zampa. Not sure why but something must of gone wrong.
I predict its something from the acadamey as I did a replace all for the international teams.
Did you download an Australian team with only 15 players in?

DJNicks87

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Did you download an Australian team with only 15 players in?
You can’t download a new Australian team as it’s licensed.

I tried to download a more up to date version of the team and a message popped up telling me I couldn’t.

Users who are viewing this thread