Post Line-ups Star Sports Quadrangular Series

Bourne

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well, Good league for a newly started manager I say. But you need to work on the presentation, you can see @VC the slogger , @The Author & @BowringFC 's leagues to get the best sort of simple presentation and attract people. Within matches, you should at least wait for the managers to post their views and all. A round at a time and a break of 24-48 hours should be good way to manage a proper and great league. Get some knowledge about the players before straight away rating them anyhow. In this league you rated the bowlers tad too much and batsmen way too less. Hope to see you improvinfg in your coming leagues. :thumbs
Thanks very much i will edit ISL till Feb i will be ready to run it properly u can see my final match presentation will be good

Bourne

Banned
Asics Triangular Series
Final Match : New Zealand vs South Africa : at : MCG , Australia

New-Zealand-flag.png versus_logo_zps902a8215.png South-Africa-flag.png

Venue

09RiEs13MW0744.jpg

Pitch : Normal
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LINEUPS

New Zealand : Brendon McCullum :c:, Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson, Ross Taylor, Grant Elliot, Corey Anderson,
Luke Ronchi:wk:, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Trent Boult, Mitchell McCleanaghan

South Africa : Hashim Amla:c:, Quinton de kock:wk:, AB de Villiers, Faf du Plessis, David Miller, JP Duminy, Vernon Philander,
Simon Harmer, Morne Morkel, Dale Steyn, Imran Tahir

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Toss : McCullum has the coin flips it,Amla calls heads and it lands tails, McCullum has won the toss and elected to bat first.

Final_1.png

Low total what would happen now

M Morkel was joyful after 10-2-41-4

Morne-Morkel-ODI-celeb_3229723.jpg

Corey Anderson's 70 was amazing

corey-anderson-fastest-odi-century-scorer-new-zealand-cricket.jpg

End of innings
SA have to chase 214 at MCG

Bourne

Banned
2nd Innings

Sa openers have come to bat

Final_2.png

Good try by de kock and plessis but maybe next time SA
NZ won by 56 runs

quinton-de-kock-dismissal-mumbai-109.jpg

MOM
Corey Anderson

Man of the Series
Kane Williamson
156 runs

461102196.jpg

Champions are crowned New Zealand win The Asics Triangular Series

Nicely Done

330113-nz-celeb-wc.jpg

Good bye

Champions: New Zealand
Captain : B McCullum
Manager : @zwarrior

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Wow. Awesome. Corey Anderson was great throughout the tournament. With both bat and ball
And Kane was exceptional as always. Bowlers did well in all matches. My first tournament and I won it. Great feeling.
Thanks bourne for arranging the tournament. It was a nice tournament. But you do have to learn a lot by participating in other leagues and gaining experience. I am sure you will be amazing in the next leagues you manage.
And thank you ali and grey matter for amazing competition.
Ciao.

Bourne

Banned
Wow. Awesome. Corey Anderson was great throughout the tournament. With both bat and ball
And Kane was exceptional as always. Bowlers did well in all matches. My first tournament and I won it. Great feeling.
Thanks bourne for arranging the tournament. It was a nice tournament. But you do have to learn a lot by participating in other leagues and gaining experience. I am sure you will be amazing in the next leagues you manage.
And thank you ali and grey matter for amazing competition.
Ciao.
Hello FFrenchman

greymatter776

Panel of Selectors
India
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
Good league for a beginner,but things went quite quickly.Winning or losing doesn't matter much but it would have been nice to be on the winning side.
Just a suggestion,how about adding some more teams and arranging an elaborate tournament in the same thread?

Bourne

Banned
Good league for a beginner,but things went quite quickly.Winning or losing doesn't matter much but it would have been nice to be on the winning side.
Just a suggestion,how about adding some more teams and arranging an elaborate tournament in the same thread?
Good Idea

3 options

Asia Cup
Quadrangular
Asians vs Row

Bourne

Banned
Announcement This will be a quadrangular series between ind pak ban srl Squads of 15 men would be announced by @Bourne (myself)

Users who are viewing this thread