Steam Family Share

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherdil

School Cricketer
Okay guys i have just heard from somewhere that this game can now be shared with friends on steam via family share feature.. is it true? If yes then I'll be happy to have a copy shared with me. Anyone willing the share the game with me?

It requires the other person to sign onto their steam account on your computer (I think) so I doubt anyone will steam family share the game

It requires the other person to sign onto their steam account on your computer (I think) so I doubt anyone will steam family share the game
That's not the case, the owner of the game just needs to authorize the computer and user, but given the condition that if the borrower does any kind of cheating or fraud then the owner gets his/her account banned too. So I don't think anybody will be sharing with anyone other than trusted members.

Just like PS3 game sharing, I would steer clear of "sharing" anything with anonymous folks on the net. There's a reason it's called "family" sharing and not "anonymous leeches on the interweb" sharing.

That's not the case, the owner of the game just needs to authorize the computer and user, but given the condition that if the borrower does any kind of cheating or fraud then the owner gets his/her account banned too. So I don't think anybody will be sharing with anyone other than trusted members.

Who are these trusted members:p ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread