S

steve121157

:huh: Two Harmison WAVs

Attachments

• harmison_1_and_2.zip
    11.3 KB · Views: 46
I

imported_Rollo

Thanks I needed Harmison's,steve can you create readmes with the zips because sometimes i cannot get quick access to internet sometimes.

Thanks
Auwais

S

steve121157

Richie Benaud commentary 'Ah ,good straight throw' ...includes an excited :clap: stereo crowd :clap:
This works well in RUNOUT 3 and 9 ;)

Attachments

• Ah_good_straight_throw.zip
    287.8 KB · Views: 138
S

steve121157

Stereo 'near' WAVs to replace near1a,1b,2a,2b and near3 in AWAYBAT.

The remixed sounds appear mainly when the ball goes close past the stumps and sometimes when a catch is made.

near1a includes 'that's good bowling'
near1b includes 'that's wonderful bowling'
near2a includes 'well bowled'
near2b includes 'that's superb bowling'
near3 includes 'had the batsman in trouble with that one'

Having played a bit more using these WAVs, I've decided that they sometimes overlap a bit with the commentary and don't work as well as I first thought.... :( (I'm still experimenting with the sound)

Apologies if you have downloaded them and are not happy with the result.
:huh:

Attachments

• stereo_near_WAVs__AWAYBAT_.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 98
S

steve121157

Back again...I've amplified the stereo 'near' WAVs (no commentary this time) and think they sound and fit in much better now with just the louder crowd response.

Apologies again if you downloaded my last effort and hope you will try these... :) They go in AWAYBAT.

Attachments

• Louder___near___WAVs.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 123
Z

zxcvb

Originally posted by steve121157@Sep 10 2003, 11:21 AM
Stereo 'near' WAVs to replace near1a,1b,2a,2b and near3 in AWAYBAT.

The remixed sounds appear? mainly when the ball goes close past the stumps and sometimes when a catch is made.

near1a? includes?? 'that's good bowling'
near1b? includes?? 'that's wonderful bowling'
near2a? includes?? 'well bowled'
near2b? includes?? 'that's superb bowling'
near3? ? includes?? 'had the batsman in trouble with that one'

Having played a bit more using these WAVs, I've decided that they sometimes overlap a bit with the commentary and don't work as well as I first thought.... :( (I'm still experimenting with the sound)

Apologies if you have downloaded them and are not happy with the result.
:huh:
Nice Job! now can u please make and commentry files for Followin players:-
1.Yasir Hameed
2.Salman Butt
3.Junaid Zia
:bow:

R

ramboy

thanks steve,really worthy downloads,i appreciate ur effort :o

l6a6w6s6

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi (whatever ur name is)

u can find Yasir Hameed in my Pakistan commentry patch ("Richie Benaud Pakistan Commentry") at main site www.cricket2002.tk. It has got few other new players as well but not Junaid Zia and Salman Butt.

Right now i m a bit occupied with my work so dont get time to work on commentry files. I will let u know if I make new files. By the way, Junaid will no more be available for Pakistan team ;) bcoz i can tell u Pakistan has got 20 more better all rounders than him in their domestic region. (sorry Junaid and sorry for Touqeer zia as well :lol: )

T

temp

By the way, Junaid will no more be available for Pakistan team? bcoz i can tell u Pakistan has got 20 more better all rounders than him in their domestic region. (sorry Junaid and sorry for Touqeer zia as well? )
I know because of his father he is playing but I think not anymore because Tauqeer Zia will be the Chairman of PCB any more.

l6a6w6s6

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
No more Cricket politics here or Admin will gonna b block us as this is Steve's forum.

Users who are viewing this thread