PS4 Stop playing online with these ids

gunit123

County Cricketer
savi-za - quits when u win the toss to bat first.

mystirfan - quit in the first over after three consecutive boundaries.

Last edited:

Savi-ZA

School Cricketer
Gunit123, Apologies for that!... was not my intention to cause you any frustration to posting it.. however I know your pain as it has also happen to me.. like yesterday 3 times... so apologies once again... however would love to play against you.. in a PRO T20 format Legend and lets make it in line with 85 batting...90 Bowling... and 95 Fielding...read the SA PRO T20 League rules.... we are good to go!

francisjery

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
mystirfan this fellow quit the match today exactly when I scored my winning run

NursingHomeFire

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Mijnoirhammer67

Rage quitter

gengiskhan078

School Cricketer
Mijnoirhammer67

Rage quitter
You people need to realise that many users here are from developing countries where power cut is very common. The power doesnt go for long, but it goes nonetheless. Most have inverters, some have generators. So it doesnt affect some but on the other hand it does affect some. This nursinghomefire guy i played with yesterday is crying cause there was a power cut where i was playing. Don't think scoring 40 runs in 2 overs in a game of 5 makes you hot. People have much better strike rates.

Best if we all start messaging the people before shaming them online and putting their ID's up and some peoples names too. Its not very nice and it is a very public forum where anyone can access peoples datas. So hopefully the lot of us can be more mature on dealing with this. Ive had people quit on me all the time, on one dreadful day i had more than 3 people quit on me. I messaged all of them, some became friends and we played on and some dint reply. I've lived in developed countries and played games at ends, no power cut or network errors. But whenever I'm in a developing country, the game disconnects cause of poor network speeds and what not. Most times power cuts. Some cities in bigger countries like India and even Thailand can expect over 100 power cuts on a daily basis. Now each and every kid who plays the game surely wishes to end it unless they have a sinister agenda, which isn't very common but i can understand it happens. But for those who are just victims of power shortages and cuts cant really do much can they?

Users who are viewing this thread