Which is best?

• West Ham United : Two Worlds? - Jaztheman

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm sorry but this looks like shambles. Giggity Giggity, your story is not good at all. Each update is barely a sentence yet you've got more votes than Shantanu who put a lot of time and effort into each update. Maj's and m_vaughan's diaries are undoubtably better than yours but you have equal votes. How did these people vote for you? I'm sorry if I sound like i'm angry or something.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah I cant believe that GG has got votes = m_vaughan story . He has done so much in his one . With regular blog , updates etc . And GG's story is full of press conference and the main thing is that not even a match is played . :mad: :noway:crying

Looks something fishy with the voters also . Well better I close my mouth now...:mad:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Here is proof as the last time I cleared my PM's sent was ages ago.

Attachments

• No PM's.JPG
    No PM's.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 45

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well Done Trev and Ben, watch out though, I'll be reclaiming Top Spot soon!

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Ask these guys rather than hitting out at GG

adyhorn, ledzep, shalin_hitter, thesweepmaster, tonka998

thesweepmaster

County Cricketer
Ok I voted for GG when he was doing regular updates in the very early part of the month and I thought he did deserve my vote. Anyway, well done to Trev and Ben because there story is the best at the moment.

Highlander999

ICC President
Guys, Ben and Jack won and by arguing about a story which did not even come first is taking away the success of their story. I suggest that if people think there is anything fishy going on you PM Chez to look into it and not accuse people in public.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
You're right Tom. I apoligise for my public verbal assault Kieron, I shouldn't have accused you without any evidence whatsoever, never mind publicly accusing you. Anyway let's forget this and congratulate Ben and Jack on their sucess. Well done guys, it's been a great read.

Users who are viewing this thread