Story of the Month - March

Which story is best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, I agree to be honest, its just Giggity is a great guy so I thought I'd vote for him, although he has said he will update soon.

I've voted for DPRA's Droylsden turned Roma story :) Its a good read.

Last edited:
Lol. Very weird as this is the second one this month as mine was removed in the cricket forum. The mods are slipping :p

will the vCash reward stay the same or will it change like the Cricket one

So, as it stands, me and Covlad are heading for a joint SOTM. Good luck to him, he has a great story.

Even though it is Coventry. :D

Misfud is crud.

:p Yeh, I hope it stays at 8-8. Two good stories going along with quite a few in this forum. Its all down to Jaz tbh, his story caused lots of other stories to start.

H0wz4t!'s is good, but its a shame its about wrestling ;) We all know its fixed, those kicks they do, look even more unrealistic than Coventry staying in the Championship this season :p

Mifsud is God ;)

:p Yeh, I hope it stays at 8-8. Two good stories going along with quite a few in this forum. Its all down to Jaz tbh, his story caused lots of other stories to start.

H0wz4t!'s is good, but its a shame its about wrestling ;) We all know its fixed, those kicks they do, look even more unrealistic than Coventry staying in the Championship this season :p

Mifsud is God ;)

Wrestling kicks are better and more powerful than Coventry's kicks, even if they are as fake as Paris Hilton's tits. :p

Too true. I have inspired many writers which can be seen as we had that sudden influx of FM stories. :p

Nah the quality of the stories now is getting much higher and it is great to see the Other Game Story section active once again, even though it could do with being a bit more active. FM stories are taking over now, although the variation is still there in all the stories. I hope next month and the month after asnd so on continue like recent months.

Congratulations to all writers and thanks to all readers. :clap

The difference is, Coventry kick a ball and Wrestling kicks the air ;) :p Well, actually, Coventry usually try and kick the ball, but end up missing and landing on their back sides!

And also, I think skater's will win next month. Its nearly the same as mine, but with Norwich and the presentation is a bit neater. Very good story.

Last edited:
lol covlad well done to all stories so far and keep writing

I voted for the ECW one as it was the first I saw someone attempting to do an ECW one, I was going to vote for one of the others but the ECW one really caught my eye at the time I voted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread