Story of the Month - September

Which story should be September Story of the Month?

• Azza's Journey through the unofficial Confederations Cup - Azza!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Broncos in the NRL Telstra Premiership - Brett Lee

• My FIFA World Cup - DJ Ager

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Welcome to the September Story of the Month competition for the Other Game Stories Forum!

Please vote for the story you consider to be the best!

The stories in the poll are included as they have been the most interesting and active during the last month. Congratulations to Bala for winning the August competition. Bala's story is ineligible for this month's competition as the winner of last month's. This is so the same people don't win continuously. Hopefully Bala will be back in the voting in October!

If your story is not in the poll and you would like it to be, please post it here and either me or another mod of this forum may add you!

The first vote :p I went for MWaugh's story because he puts loads of eff ort into it

Couldnt agree more with you Culli - MWaugh blows the competition away.

I have gone for Sid's story as he brings in a lot of details including taht of the stadia. MWaugh too is on par but hey I am allowed to choose just 1. :D

thanks guys. and just so you know the story will be up and running soon. unfortunatly i have accquainted myself with alcohol in the past few days but ill get back onto it tomorrow. and just so you know i have voted for m_vaughans story. its an incredibly good read.

MWaugh said:
unfortunatly i have accquainted myself with alcohol in the past few days..

Hahahaha you remind me of myself sometimes :hpraise

I would have to go with M_Vaughn's story. It just beat MWaugh's story, sorry MWaugh.

Will we be able to get custom Usertitles saying Other Story Of the month Sep 2006 etc?

Congratulations to MWaugh who tied with me for this Month's competition! Prizes will be awarded soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread