Story of the Month - November

Which is best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GrayNicolls has requested for his vote to change from Wind Production to Life of a Would've-been Footballer. His name will appear by the first one but the number will represent the second

Wow. I though i would never get beat, but i was wrong. Great going, hopefully Steve Moore should win, but who knows anything can still happen.
well who ever win, that's cool with me :)

We should be able to have an election campaign to attract votes and be able to give presentations as why we should get peoples votes. :D

Or not :noway

We should be able to have an election campaign to attract votes and be able to give presentations as why we should get peoples votes. :D

Or not :noway

nope that will only bring madness people won't get along because promeses will be made in the campaigns and won't be met afterwards it will be total chaos lol :)

Few days to go. Technically it's 11-9 to Steve Moore's story because Connor changed his vote, yes?

No it is 10-10 because I changed the number values for the votes, although I couldnt change Connor's name appearing there. Thats why 11 voters show under Wind Production

Users who are viewing this thread