Stroke Editor

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In the very near future I will be releasing a stroke editor file that will replace the list.txt file used in Prakash's Config Editor (which can be downloaded from the main PlanetCricket Site or from my Essential download thread in this forum).

It won't be a graphical version like in BLC and C2k2, but you will be at least able to alter all the values for most if not all of the strokes available in the game like you can currently for the configs and pacing files etc. I am 95% certain of the accuracy of the shots I state you will be amending.

Zim

well.....zim i have done what you talking about in your post.

i have changed the list.txt to include all the almost all the shots in cricket 2004.

but my problem is that it is very very difficult to know as to to which shot a particular values refer to. it only says defensice,moderate or aggressive shots. but what type of shot..i.e, defensive, pull,etc this is not mentioned in the values.

thats y i post a thread to know if anybody was going for a graphical version like in BLC and C2k2.

cheers

You will like my list then tutsi as the names of all the strokes are listed

yea..sure, y not....thanks zim.

you almost solved my problem.

plz plz plz upload it or send it to me.

thanx thnx n thnx.

by the way how did you get to know as to which shot a particular set of values refer to.

is there going to be a tutorial where i will be able to tell what value does what. say i want the pullshot to not be lobbed in the air but a line drive type thing, what would i do. stuff like that

yea zim it will be a great idea if u can release a tutorial also

Ok, I can release a basic one here - depends when I get the time really -
If really old posts are still on the server, then I can post detailed info about some of the stoke settings right away

Fantastic news Zim.

Now, if someone can just find a way of editing the field settings....

great news.

now i will be able to know the values which i extracted from the gob file into the cfg editor are of which shots.

Users who are viewing this thread