stuck on "Posting score to leaderboard" after returning from finishing

fak_farrukh

Pirate
I am playing game on my pc and in career when the match is finished game stuck on stuck on "Posting score to leaderboard".
I don't know what to do please help me.

Nah it don't like the pirate,doubt it's the same person.

I am playing game on my pc and in career when the match is finished game stuck on stuck on "Posting score to leaderboard".
I don't know what to do please help me.

Do you have a pirated copy? These kinds of problems tend to happen on pirate copies.

I'd suggest buying the game on steam in such a case.

Do you have a pirated copy? These kinds of problems tend to happen on pirate copies.

I'd suggest buying the game on steam in such a case.

Of course he does. He admitted as much when he admitted to "Player 1" as username.

So? My name is Player 1 as well... I just made my PSN name 'Player 1'... Screw me right?

I'm sure you get what I meant but if you want to argue for the sake of it, be my guest.

These people pirating the game aren't even kids with no money or means of buying it - I just googled this guys username out of curiosity and came across this:

Elance: Muhammad Farrukh Aziz - Resume

Looks like his picture and has the same username... This guy is an adult who works in software development.

There's no excuse. Fak you.

Holy... so he's a software developer? You'd think then, that he would realise the virtue of paying for software!

Of course he does. He admitted as much when he admitted to "Player 1" as username.

You never know. Maybe he likes the name Player one, maybe he has an older brother who he always lived in the shadow of. Maybe he battled his whole life under the tyranny of his brother, and was always relegated to the name "Player 2". Maybe, after a cunning plan to assassinate his brother, in the drawing room with the hammer, he finally claimed the title and was keen to show it off with his new game, Don Bradman Cricket 14. You never know...[DOUBLEPOST=1407778538][/DOUBLEPOST]
Holy... so he's a software developer? You'd think then, that he would realise the virtue of paying for software!

You'd be surprised by how blind people are even to things in an industry they work in daily. If I were him though, I'd make sure I got my game verified to make sure nobody got the wrong idea.

He gets 2 points for a great avatar...

Oh! I didn't know that games available only on steam platform can also be pirated...... A true cricket fan will always pay for playing a game like DBC14.....

Users who are viewing this thread