Stump Unplugging

I would like to see the bails go flying also, when u bowl them on c2005, they kinda dont play a big part and kinda disappear

I can bowl them easily, but rarely the stumps come out.

Most often atm.

Boje, over the wicket to right handed batsman. Pitch it about 1 foot outside off stump so it hit's the top, the batsman try and play a mid wicket drive and miss the ball and bang leg stump is hit but not out.

Also slower ball is deadly if a batsman is hitting, Make it so it hits the top of leg stump again, for a leftie if Right handed bowler. Opposites the for the other way.

everytime i bowl a reverse-swinging yorker it uproots the stumps (sometimes backwards tho) :P

Ausnick2001 said:
i can take wickets, i just cant bowl the CPU, all of my wickets are edges or catches, which are not too rewarding. I would really like to know good techniques for bowling the opposition.

oh.. and i have sent the stups cartwheeling once, i cant remeber who it was with, but it was a full toss which hit the top of off stump, but :eek: it was a no-ball, what a letdown :crying

Let me tell you a great trick. If you want to bowl the CPU, take a med-fast or more left handed bowler, and to a right handed batsman, pitch the bowl very little away from his legs and outside the offstump. use outswing, and swing the bowl as much as you can. But remember, Any handed bowler
1. Over the wicket for right handed batsman
2. Around the wicket for left handed batsman.

place one filder at long-off, just for safety. After one or two trys you will find the batsman bowled. Cheers Mate Enjoy :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

ive had a few of them ur right its really rare how did u manage it any tips? best one i had was M.Asif bowlin in test match and it pitched bit outside off and turned in off the pitch and off went flying

Bowl a full toss behind the stumps full speed and you will get it!Have got a hundred times with shoaib Akhtar!

punk sk8r said:
oh yh i i kno that one i meant without cheat

That way isn't cheating, simple way to uproot the stumps.

I had a rare one a couple of days ago....full toss on leg stump in the last over of an OD match in the english season.....was quite a nice feeling 'coz most of my dismissals are to catches around the ground and to yorkers!!

Users who are viewing this thread