Stumps!!!

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
can anyone tell me how to install the stumps that we make i looked at the tutorial it does not say how to install the stumps

please help and reply

All you have to do is extract it into your root directory

punk sk8r said:
can anyone tell me how to install the stumps that we make i looked at the tutorial it does not say how to install the stumps

please help and reply

moved to c2k5 main forums !

Fsh code for Test stumps - ee353dbc11ccf0f1c71d3476844cb6f7.fsh
ODI - 27473f82d985e768fa040c3c9ca0caa1.fsh

follow the tutorial i made...and you'll have no probs :)

were is ure tutorial. and were do i open them to let me edit them

jk16 4 can u post the link to ure tutorial

Last edited:
that sont tell how to install stumps ive seen it befor its good for adboards and ropes not stumps

and on aussie 1st's tutorial he say save as psd coz in bmp it say stream read error which it does but when i save as psd and go on Fshed and open original stumps select export and go on new there no options to show psd files so what do i do

punk sk8r said:
that sont tell how to install stumps ive seen it befor its good for adboards and ropes not stumps

and on aussie 1st's tutorial he say save as psd coz in bmp it say stream read error which it does but when i save as psd and go on Fshed and open original stumps select export and go on new there no options to show psd files so what do i do
Mate that's very simple as aussie1st said save it as .psd.Then open the fsh
editor and click on Tools->Graphic Importer then open the .psd file of the
stumps and update and click on save.
For Graphic Importer you will need a plugin and you can find at
www.nba-live.com
This is the solution to your question.

Last edited:
were do i get graphic importer coz the one on this site says its invalid link? i now have the EA Graphics Importer where do i get this plugin and whats it called

Last edited:
oh so both of em then put em in the pluin folder right

ok sorry for annoying u but can u gimme a step by step with what to do with all this stuff i just got

i got the stumps to change to FSH put them in my directory but the game crashes befor match starts and when i took the my stump fsh out i never crashed

if anyones online can they come to chatroom or reply please

Users who are viewing this thread