Stunning Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

blake

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Okay guys, today I will teach you a stunning tutorial.

This often takes five hours or more to make! You should all be extremely grateful that I am making this for you. Reps would be appreciated, as would donations via Paypal.

Okay. If you have five hours (or more!) to spend, then get ready as I take you through this incredible tutorial.

Ready?

You better be.

First of all, find a good stock picture. Scrap that, find any picture. I found a hot picture of Ricky Ponting. Notice how his arm hair gleams in the sunshine.

i2vwhx.jpg

Good job on making it so far guys.

Now, this is the tricky bit. We now need to duplicate the Ricky Ponting layer! This is extremely advanced. Click on the Ricky Ponting layer. Press Ctrl + J. At the same time! Yes, you have to do it at the same time. You can't just press J. Then Ctrl. That wouldn't work. Yes, you might have to stretch your fingers. Ok, got that?

Now, here is where the painting starts. Click on Filter up the top, hover your mouse down over the options.. now here is the tough part.

Shut your eyes, move your mouse up and down extremely fast, clicking the entire time, move it to the right a bit, click a bit more.. (don't open your eyes!).. now click twice more for confirmation, open your eyes.. and tada! The painting is done.

Now, I don't know what the ████ happened to mine, but naturally, since I have teh artistic sk1llz, it looks pimpin.

id5c75.jpg

That's all there is to it guys! Reps and donations would be welcome.
Please post your outcomes!

Thanks everyone.

Thanks.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lovely tutorial! But sorry to say its not better than Aussieteam's.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
WOW :eek: great Tutorial :hpraise :hpraise I was trying this for agessss :hpraise You have saved my life :hpraise :happy I am now the master of Photoshop ;)

Varun

ICC Board Member
brilliant tutorial , now i can make extremely amazing signatures, thank you!

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
:clap

I wonder why didn't you participate in the TAOC needs logo. you surely are the winner! :hpraise

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Sorry Blake but you've served an ace there. I'll have to close this down so don't mind! :p

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Everyone can read the first post for any help they want in this photo shop technique. For further information contact Blake by PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread