Stupid Computer Questions

indiancricketer said:
i have my own make which my dad makes for me so its better than all other comps i have

P4 3.4 ghz
1 mb of ram
80 gb hardrive
9600 ATI radeon
dvd rom
cd riter
crystal clear sound card
floppy drive
4 usb ports
Asus all in wonder mother board ( has bulit on video,sound great for play cricket 2004 and stuff)
350 V power supply

Have a better comp borncricketer?
Not a bad computer man. well i dont have a computer that good enough but i am happy with the one i have :D

once a caller calls to the technical support and said that his cup holder that came with the computer is damaged.the person from technical support doesn`t understand what the man is saying until the man says that the one that is opened when the key is pressed on the CPU.(he meant CD Drive)

indiancricketer said:
i have my own make which my dad makes for me so its better than all other comps i have

P4 3.4 ghz
1 mb of ram
80 gb hardrive
9600 ATI radeon
dvd rom
cd riter
crystal clear sound card
floppy drive
4 usb ports
Asus all in wonder mother board ( has bulit on video,sound great for play cricket 2004 and stuff)
350 V power supply

Have a better comp borncricketer?

i hope that is 1gig of ram indiancricketer!!! lol....do you have a raid setup? Is 80gb of hard drive enough?? And do you overclock your cpu,ram etc..?

borncricketer......the thing with dell is that they usually come with inbuilt graphics/sound cards/ poor compatibility with chipsets to m/board (crap north and south bridge), poor ram, and not very future proof. I don't think any of them have pci-x. I find dell adverts very amusing but once you understand how a pc is made up you will soon realise what dell is about.......cheap and nasty and poor advertising....sorry dell customers but i bet you the next pc you buy will not be a dell........

Users who are viewing this thread