Suggestion for a new laptop

Dipak

ICC Board Member
circuitbending_laptop2-718446.jpg

Has only games.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Just go to flipkart.com laptop section. Highlight the prices of the you want, and read the specs. I'd say go for Dell/Toshiba/Lenovo, they are really good brands. If you could shell out 20k more, you can get a MacBook.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Just go to flipkart.com laptop section. Highlight the prices of the you want, and read the specs. I'd say go for Dell/Toshiba/Lenovo, they are really good brands. If you could shell out 20k more, you can get a MacBook.
I wouldn't really recommend a MacBook if the person wants "fully Gaming Laptop". Even after installing Windows+Bootcamp it'd be handicapped for gaming.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
circuitbending_laptop2-718446.jpg

Has only games.

I'll have you know that my first laptop did numbers as well as words!!!

Also; "gaming laptops" are generally not portable because they have shocking battery lives and are very big and heavy: so I'd personally recommend going for a desktop unless you properly need to move around a lot, but also have continual access to power. For desktops: I'd generally recommend putting the effort it to self-build if you can: makes it quite a bit cheaper and you know that the parts that you have are genuinely quality rather than the crap that Dell sometimes try to dump on you.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Go to Flipkart's laptop section. Choose your price range and put the genre as gaming. Then compare the specs and decide which one suits you the best.

Just don't go for Toshiba because their post sales service is horrible outside metros like Mumbai and Delhi. Given that you like in Gwalior, you might just need to go to a metro for official servicing if you have a Toshiba.

Siddhant007

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Go to Flipkart's laptop section. Choose your price range and put the genre as gaming. Then compare the specs and decide which one suits you the best.

Just don't go for Toshiba because their post sales service is horrible outside metros like Mumbai and Delhi. Given that you like in Gwalior, you might just need to go to a metro for official servicing if you have a Toshiba.

Yes i already have it Satellite M300 Worst Laptop

Anker

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
You could try a Lenovo G505s which comes with a AMD A8-4500M the APU should be able to handle some games at medium/low settings.

Users who are viewing this thread