Sundeep's Downloads

Can somebody update here the list of '.big' files for Indian Players. That will make my job easier.
Here is Saurov Ganguly till then ...

Attachments

• ganguly-screenshot.jpg
    ganguly-screenshot.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 389
Can u change the hair style and the shape of the head? I think Satish or Rahul did that- check in Rahul's download thread, about page 2.

good work yeh change the head hape a little, i did a version of ganguly a little whie back this was the closes i could get the head shape to being right hope you have more luck

Attachments

• gangul12.jpg
    gangul12.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 383
In order to do that you have to know how to edit .o files, there's a program called oedit that helps you do that but it requires really extensive knowledge, I gave up on it the first day I downloaded it, lol. But maybe cjackson can help you on that... I hope he can help me as well so maybe we can get some faces made in the masses, I just hate the fact that Kaif uses the same face as Ganguly and Sehwag uses the same one as Yuvraj and Zaheer Khan.

Last edited:
I am not clear with the process of editing head shapes and I know that even if you make the best face in C2K5, it wont look good unless the head shapes are also adjusted according to the players.

Nevertheless, I will keep on continuing with face making stuff and will soon post the BMP files of the faces that I have covered so far.

Here is my attempt for Afridi face..
(Please note that Afridi neither plays for India nor Bangladesh, but I am still waiting for someone to post the .big files for Asian players so that I can assign the faces to correct players. Please excuse me till then)

Attachments

• afridi-screenshot.jpg
    afridi-screenshot.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 346
sunsamrat1980 said:
but I am still waiting for someone to post the .big files for Asian players so that I can assign the faces to correct players. Please excuse me till then)

Hey Sundeep... download Rahul's Indian Face Pack, he has the Indian team pretty much sorted out, you can go about the big files after downloading that, as for Pakistan, Rahul made an Afridi, and I made an Inzamam, so you can get those players out of the way... I'll let you know more if I come across them... BTW the Afridi looks great, I hope it looks the same with the head shape associated with him in the game.

Last edited:
keep it up buddy!!!
-------------------------
My 1000 posts!!! :happy :happy :cheers

sunsamrat1980 said:
I am not clear with the process of editing head shapes and I know that even if you make the best face in C2K5, it wont look good unless the head shapes are also adjusted according to the players.

Nevertheless, I will keep on continuing with face making stuff and will soon post the BMP files of the faces that I have covered so far.

Here is my attempt for Afridi face..
(Please note that Afridi neither plays for India nor Bangladesh, but I am still waiting for someone to post the .big files for Asian players so that I can assign the faces to correct players. Please excuse me till then)

Hey samrat, you're brilliant in making faces man! I wish I had the talent to tweak the head shapes.

Why dont you partner with some one who knows how to change head shapes? I heard that some one knows how to do it, rite?

How about this one for Youhana.. Again with Indian flavour.

Attachments

• Cricket2005 2005-09-21 20-01-30-70.jpg
    Cricket2005 2005-09-21 20-01-30-70.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 313
I think instead of trying new face every time you should try to improve those which you have already made. By the way Yohana looks good

I'll give you the best suggestion... make the faces according to their real head shapes in the game.. they all look nice and dandy but trust me, the shape makes a big difference in the end... so try and play around with that. If you have any questions... feel free to ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread