Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
After recently reinstalling Cricket 2005, I realised that all AI patches are good at one thing but bad at another. And since the release date (rumoured) nears of Cricket 07, I think the planetcricket community with help from the AI review team should help create a super AI patch.

With several variants of them. 2 player, Easy, and realistic. The latter two will be composed of a bowling and batting one. The 2 player will just be one patch

Firstly I think a should get the opinion of the planetcricket community whether this is a good idea or not. If its not, just say, this idea sucks...no personal flaming towards me :p.

First will be the easy patch.

Name: Fun Gameplay Patch

Features:

• Easy confidence bar which goes up rapidly. Used to teach the value of a block shot, if you block it and time it well, one bar will go up in confidence.
  • Agressive shots will be profitable over half of the time. But still can be perilous
  • Ground shots will be very very profitable. The outfield will be slowed down however to make up for the small EA pitches. This means 1s 2s and 3s commonly
  • AI will be fooled alot by variations by the bowler
  • They will look to attack from the get go
  • Pace of bowlers will be increased severly

Credits: The spin, Pak_cricketer, Manee, Drewska

Fun AI patch version 0.02 released!

Manee

Attachments

• Easy AI.zip
    39.7 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Yes, that's in my opinion exactly what we need! All AI makers could try to come together as much as possible and start making a "Super AI" Patch as manee suggested together.

yes its a great idea......will make the AI the realistic :cheers hope that planetcricket community replies positively :cheers

5 yes' at 100% record is great. Hopefully an AI patcher will reply to this topic and give us the complications of such a task

Well it wont be released as it is now.

As a certified AI review team member. Could you please say firstly: who has managed to make the pull and hook shots easy to play. Personally I think Vinay has done this well to the point that the pull shot is too easy to play and the hook shot is perfect.

Could an AI patch maker please tell me what you alter when you make a patch. What categories are there.

Added you + first post updated. We are currently working on easy 1 player patch.

Last edited:
I like elements from different patches. I think it would be cool to kind of take them and put them all together.

Could you help in saying which in your opinion are the best from certain patches. Firstly considering we are doing the easy patch. Which patch provides the bets easy yet varied dismissals.

Can we slow the fielders down using the ai in anyway? There lightning and i always get run out :D.

i can help u.i am trying to make a complete AI patch by using diffrent patches.

Please join this project because you will have to ask permission to do what you are doing. And I already have much support behind me.

I can make an uber cool retarded patch where everything goes crazy, they are my speciality :p.

Users who are viewing this thread