Supertar Youth Players

jun23

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
has anyone seen a batsman with a superior st average than this guy?

Why did you post the image twice?

And no I haven't seen a better one

I saw a wicket keeper/batsman (he had the bat over the gloves, which was the first time I'd seen it) who had a 2nd team average of 117, I got outbidded for him but other then that they usually hover between 30 and 60.

er.. what has that got to do with anything?
but no i havent seen anyone with a ST average that high. please post screens of how his career goes. :)

he made 214 on debut, will post screens on his progress

Awsome, I havent seen anything that good. My young players always seem to play so average.

seeing as though im such a generous bloke, i thought id post the savegame 4 ya! we should see who can get him to the most test tons or best average. or not, cos most of you probly won't even download it or play it, or really give a crap :D, but just in case sum ppl do, here he is

its official, the kids a genius, 57 ball ton in his first one day game, brought it up with a cut shot 6 off the last ball of the innings too!!! :clap :happy :hpraise :cheers

Attachments

• Aglouc, Gloucestershire.zip
    985.4 KB · Views: 28
He seriously is a young version of Bradman... That's going to continue rising his average.

I've had a guy with a 2nd team bating average of 160 plus BUT on looking closer he had only scored about 650 runs - and had about 5 not outs to boost his average (Think he had only one or two hundreds)

But (AGAIN) I've had a bowler with an average of 3.8 (yes a spinner - obviously) and had about 70 2nd 11 wickets for (well abviously) about 260 runs in total.

Went on to be worlds no 1 bowler with a test average of under 14 (just shy of 1000 test wickets)

Mind you both of these were in ICC 2002 well after 2050 - and the game is WEL AND TRULY screwed by that time (Spinners are the only bowlers worth having and a top 6 that average over 70 FC with the bat is pretty standard)

Clarker

Users who are viewing this thread