Suren's downloads

gaurav_indian said:
.Just don't leave this place bcoz one man doubted your skills.

I never doubted him, his skills in patchmaking are good. I just accused him of Plagiarism.

gaurav_indian said:
They think that you were breaking the rules.

He was and he admitted it in a PM and I have dropped the charges, not think, know.

gaurav_indian said:
And hondeyho plz don't use harsh language to anyone here,even if has done that which i don't think but that still requires some skill.

If I was using harsh language, then surendar would be in tears right about now.

gaurav_indian said:
Every patchmaker gets the pictures from the websites and edit them so what do u call that. Company logos and editing them without their permission what do u call that.

Techinically if you publish it and pass it off as your own it is actually plagiarism. If you keep it too yourself and don't publish it, or don't pass it off as your own then it isn't.

ok, thanks, can you make it replace the ASG200 please.

ps. are those pics good enough, there the only pics i could find of that bat, its a very hard bat pic to find. if you have BLIC 2005, you can see more on that game under the create a player mode if you go into the gray nicolls bats. Do you know when you would of made it and put it up for download ? (because i go back to school on wednesday and would like to have a play with it befor then lol )

hondeyho said:
Techinically if you publish it and pass it off as your own it is actually plagiarism. If you keep it too yourself and don't publish it, or don't pass it off as your own then it isn't.
So what are we doing here mate.Everyone is making their downloads thread and adding downloads to the download center and mind u its a part of publishing their work. :rolleyes:

no prob i'll make it now i might not post pics of it coz i dont want to replace my AS go to my thread and it'll be there in no time k.

lucky bum u go school in wed i got to go 2morrow

gaurav_indian said:
So what are we doing here mate.Everyone is making their downloads thread and adding downloads to the download center and mind u its a part of publishing their work. :rolleyes:

Do you want me to get started on Politics and Law, because we're heading for a copyright conversation.

Technically we are plagiarising around here, but big manafacturers like Gray-Nicolls and Gunn & Moore aren't doing anything about it. If you were to sell the bats, (why you would), then it would be illegal as you don't have a liscence

Last edited:
hondeyho said:
Do you want me to get started on Politics and Law, because we're heading for a copyright conversation.

Technically we are plagiarising around here, but big manafacturers like Gray-Nicolls and Gunn & Moore aren't doing anything about it. If you were to sell the bats then it would be illegal as you don't have a liscence
Ok ok lets not get into a bull fight here.You have said enough and I have said enough.It's over.Lets not get this into our friendship and end this topic here. :cheers

Why does everyone take my words with harshness, I was being friendly and in some ways humourous. Look I want to end my day on a high note, so I just want to say the surendar I'm not dissencouraging you from making downloads - If you have a dream, an aim, do it, and don't let anybody take you away from what you always want to do.

Thanx for Support CD and Gaurav!!!

He was and he admitted it in a PM

well here is the PM,

I told u tht i took it from computr!!!!!
Let me tell u, when i was playing CKT2004, i never had a internet!!!
U knw my join date right!!!! My friends suggsetd to try this site!!!! Then only i joined!!!!

The reason i m tellin this is , i have no idea where those SSbats come from!!!! I took it from my computer and not from PC!!!!

Thts why i ve mentioned,"I used it in CKT2004 and trying it in 2005"!!!!!

Why are u not understanding my point.....

well honesty will always face tough times!!!
Remeber there are persons like Luhar calling "Bloody Specimens" and also the people like me explaining in detail wht has happened!!!

I clearly understd the "Honesty will face tough times"

I ve confidence in myself tht i never violated the PC rule!!!!

I never admitted anything and just explained wht happened!!!!

As Gaurav said, fight is not necessary...!!!

hondeyho said:
Why does everyone take my words with harshness, I was being friendly and in some ways humourous. Look I want to end my day on a high note, so I just want to say the surendar I'm not dissencouraging you from making downloads - If you have a dream, an aim, do it, and don't let anybody take you away from what you always want to do.

i think you feel bad bout urself? :cheers

Hey, I'm trying to be friendly here - do you turn my back on you?

It's a complete misunderstanding, I understand know what happened but check around next time before you do so ;)

Read the post above and you'll understand how I'll feel, keep at it surendar - now matter how bigger jerk you think I am ;)

punk sk8r said:
i think you feel bad bout urself? :cheers

I am not feeling guilt, but I've experienced this so many times before, people think it's just a waste of time and my parents couldn't care less, I'm being friendly and that doesn't normally happen.

Thanx Punk for satisfying Chimps request!!!!
Thanx Gaurav for ur great support!!!!
I ve to thank Cd an Aussie(knew everything wht has happened)also!!!

This wasn't hondeyho option to drop any charges cause it wasn't his bats. This is definitely a case of Plagiarism.

This thread will be closed until we decide on the action that will be taken.

Kookaburra bat

Here is my try on kookaburra bat!!!!

Surendar.

Attachments

• KookaburraBat.zip
    104.1 KB · Views: 19
  • kookubat1.jpg
    kookubat1.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 87
  • kookubat2.jpg
    kookubat2.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 83