Survey

I think CodeMasters understand that you've gotta please the public. If they make a great product that we get to have input on and really enjoy, then they make friends for life. What a class act!

Well atleast these guys are showing that they are working hard to produce a good cricket game.

I suggest that they should provide the game with a player editor like c2004 where we can create our own wanted players and assign sound to their names and a well foreign tour option to play.

Yes, i have filled it in aswell. Did it a while ago so cant remember what i said but online gaming mode was one of them. Along with stats for tours and a good career mode.

ritwik said:
easy access to graphics, sound and ai files and not packing them up so that they are hard to extract

I don't think game developers would do that. Perhaps because they make money from in game advertising. Or perhaps they (usually) don't like it. Now I don't intend to start a flame war here but look at EA Sports. So many of their FIFA titles just look like rehased graphics updates of the previous versions. That modders are still able to hack the file formats and work with them is a different matter.

Nice, i also said they should make bowling more invovled. With batting you concentrate and it is fun taking a batsman to 100 etc. With bowling you hit a button start, aim hit button and relax. This must be changed, make it more involved, the abbility to bowl great balls and bad balls should be there. And i also said medium bowlers do not bowl 100kph and swing the ball, fast and fast/medium bowlers swing the ball.

This is a comparison as to what each developer did before the release of their latest game:

EA:

BLIC 2005:
Questionnaire
Forum

LOL I think this shows that BLIC is going to be an awesome game. :upray

Skateboarder2 said:
This is a comparison as to what each developer did before the release of their latest game:

EA:

BLIC 2005:
Questionnaire
Forum

LOL I think this shows that BLIC is going to be an awesome game. :upray
Well said :clap

Well said but not actually accurate.
EA did a lot of pre-release interviews, posting on forums etc They even invited people to submit ideas, exactly like Codies.
As I, and others, have said before the primary difference is in post-release customer care where EA don't even score.

Player Editor

EA Cricket 2004 had a Create Player mode, but it has been confirmed we will not see this is Brian Lara International Cricket. Instead it will include a Player Editor, where you can edit players already in the game, not start from scratch. This will go a long way into making players look realistic and accurate if they change a hairstyle or appearance. :)

Skateboarder2 said:
EA Cricket 2004 had a Create Player mode, but it has been confirmed we will not see this is Brian Lara International Cricket. Instead it will include a Player Editor, where you can edit players already in the game, not start from scratch. This will go a long way into making players look realistic and accurate if they change a hairstyle or appearance. :)

What does this have to do with the topic?

Rocky said:
I suggest that they should provide the game with a player editor like c2004 where we can create our own wanted players and assign sound to their names and a well foreign tour option to play.
This is where my last post came from, Barmy Army. :)

Well usually if you post and you're replying to a post that someone's posted not directly above yours, it's best to quote it

Users who are viewing this thread