Survivor Mafia - End Game (Town Win)

You already have 13 signups, so If you decide to increase any, or someone pulls out, I'm in.
Like the majority however, I've no clue about Survivor, apart from the fact that it is perfectly suited for a mafia game, where people vote others out and stuff..

Good luck :)

Even I don't know about Survivors, but since I want to play in a game after a long time, please do let me in.

Well I would love to have you play, but then I've got to make the decision on who to drop. Probably Vedarshi because he's going to end up getting himself lynched off on Day 1 as always.

Ok, well now I'll have to cut two people out.

Unless people are willing to drop out, I think I'll have to cut Vedarshi and Zohaib/Bevab although Bevab has just served his ban so I think it will be unfair to cut him after that.

@ P Squared - Please don't go inactive at a crucial time in the game this time as well.

Edit: Nevermind, I just saw your post that said your internet wasn't working.

Hope I'm mafia this time, bored of being a townie in each game

For some reason, I feel that you'll take those words back once you have been mafia :p

I hate being mafia. It's so much effort. Being townie is so much easier. The only annoying thing about being town is that I'm normally killed pretty early on (but then again, I was mafia in PC mafia and killed on the first night)

And my favourite role would have to be an unkillable townie, don't have to worry about any night roles misleading me and I don't get killed at night, and normally I can keep the lynch off me during the day.

Users who are viewing this thread