Swapping sides

DrHeidi

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is it possible to swap sides while playing world cup matches? I only enjoy batting, so currently I only play the exhibition matches. After an innings, I save and quit and then load again and then control the other team.

Is it possible to do this in the other events?

Only in exhibition matches. In tournaments you have to stick with your team.
Seriously though bowling is really good in this game and I actually enjoy it more than batting. Just keep practicing and you will start enjoying it more.

Thank you. I bowled a lot in the beginning but got really tired of it. Is no one working on a patch to enable one to swap sides in all game modes?

BTW, why would they not include this feature? There must be a specific reason why you are not allowed to swap sides. It could not have been that difficult to program it.

DrHeidi said:
Thank you. I bowled a lot in the beginning but got really tired of it. Is no one working on a patch to enable one to swap sides in all game modes?

BTW, why would they not include this feature? There must be a specific reason why you are not allowed to swap sides. It could not have been that difficult to program it.
Maybe because the vast majority of people who play these sports games are supporters of a team, and would like to take that team through various competitions etc.
Batting for the other side?? It's just not cricket!

Ha ha. It might not be cricket, but some of the previous games did include this option.

I think it's mainly the fact that if you competing in a tournament to earn trophies etc swapping sides would allow you to cheat. Currently save file editing is hampered by a checksum so that if we change anything it corrupts the file. Shouldn't be too difficult to work our which bytes control this though.

I will start praying then. Thanks for the info.

Maybe because the vast majority of people who play these sports games are supporters of a team, and would like to take that team through various competitions etc.
Batting for the other side?? It's just not cricket!
your right steev its not the right pride you should show for your team

Users who are viewing this thread