T20 Match Thread T20 Warm-up 2 | Wild Force vs Delhi Capitals at Wild Park - Delhi Capitals show their strength!

Manish.

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
We dont have any weakness
Says the guy who ended up on a losing side. Humiliating loss for Untouchables Satan. Keep running your mouth outside the field while your opposition on the field smash the ball outside the ground

It's good that you are keeping yourself entertained while your other team players are practicing really hard. I hope that space under the bed you were talking about is completely safe for you after such a humiliation. It's just the warm ups and I don't know what all will be left of you by mid season.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Says the guy who ended up on a losing side. Humiliating loss for Untouchables Satan. Keep running your mouth outside the field while your opposition on the field smash the ball outside the ground

It's good that you are keeping yourself entertained while your other team players are practicing really hard. I hope that space under the bed you were talking about is completely safe for you after such a humiliation. It's just the warm ups and I don't know what all will be left of you by mid season.

Wow this burns man, why you gotta do me like that?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
DC batsmen were in rich form. Nothing much we could do. Good that we endured this in a warmup match, should help us fine tune before the real deal.

Asham

International Coach
Kings XI
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Absolute rampage hitting by Delhi Capitals. My own bowling let the team down. It's just a petty warm up, no harm whatsoever. Our blokes will come out stronger!

Users who are viewing this thread