T20 Match Thread T20 Warm-up 3 | The Avengers vs Mumbai Indians at The Floating Marvel - Hayat plays a gem of an innings!

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Tell me about your team?

Top order should’ve done a lot better. Hopefully the team leadership have learnt the right lessons from this match.
Thank you kind sir for your advice, we will certainly review it and make any necessary changes deemed fit by our leadership council. I am in no leadership position but I know a guy that knows a guy that will ensure your suggestion reaches to our council. Thank you again.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Wow disgusting play by the Avengers

You really got a poor side when you cant win warm up games, Avengers.
Dude you suck at the banter. @Velocity you gotta coach this guy Nilay on the art of banter, he constantly makes a dick of himself and your team Avengers!
@NilayShah60 you need to sit down and learn a thing or two from the big boys like @CerealKiller. I like the effort but i feel so sorry when youre just making yourself to be a constant failure, youre better than this man!
@Untouchables_666 I have a great news for you. Someone wrote a book on you, and the title pays a tribute to you as well.

the idiot.jpg

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Thank you kind sir for your advice, we will certainly review it and make any necessary changes deemed fit by our leadership council. I am in no leadership position but I know a guy that knows a guy that will ensure your suggestion reaches to our council. Thank you again.
The advice was for my team. My advice for you is to look at your own team's performance in the warmup game.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You really got a poor side when you cant win warm up games, Avengers.
I guess you are talking to yourself. Very bad that your team LOST the warmup too.

Keep your chin up though Avengers and train harder and you all will surely improve to least give the Mavericks a good challenge.
Ofcourse. Because Wild Force were never the contenders to Avengers. We can challenge Mavericks & Bad Boys while you empathize with your team.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
A disappointing show from the batsmen apart from @CerealKiller 's excellent knock that may have threatened MI at some point, if there had been someone else to support him. MI is a tough side, always things to learn from losses like this. This can only make our team stronger. Hoping for some stability from our top order in our upcoming matches.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India

I haven't said we did anything either. You need post within the context pal. Hope Satan isn't getting into your head too much.

You spent years at Amigos being the whipping boys, now the heir to your dynasty Wild Force arent the whipping boys, instead we're right up there with Bad Boys as the IT team, the popular guys, the bosses, the real ones. I feel sorry for you Sodium, really do, now that you're in Avengers with a bunch of jokers and losers, if its any consolation the Mavericks are weaker. When the Avengers win the big one I will be most happy, I really mean that, you deserve that, a win for a change.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
You spent years at Amigos being the whipping boys, now the heir to your dynasty Wild Force arent the whipping boys, instead we're right up there with Bad Boys as the IT team, the popular guys, the bosses, the real ones. I feel sorry for you Sodium, really do, now that you're in Avengers with a bunch of jokers and losers, if its any consolation the Mavericks are weaker. When the Avengers win the big one I will be most happy, I really mean that, you deserve that, a win for a change.
a70a4fa374fa178b0ddfe6919a02dae6.gif

Users who are viewing this thread