TAOC - Commentary Names

duffarama said:
I will update the commentary surname list at the beginning of this thread tomorrow.
And I will try pronouncing them again

OpeningBat said:
Please include my name there too (I posted weeks ago, but I see it's still not in)

my surname is - Hartman

Thanks
You don't have to repeat your surname. I'll be going through the whole thread and adding the names I havn't put on the list yet. :)

And thanks Leo for the audio file.

Your pronnounciation of most of the names are great! You seem nervous in reading some of the harder names, yet you have a knack for commentating!

One minor thing.

For my name (Manraj) you said Manrej. If its any hassle change it, if its not dont worry. Mis-pronnounciation is a part of commentating

Another thing is that you seem depressed while reading them. I love hearing Australians speak dont be afraid to put feeling into it, you seem talented!

If space is an issue on the game, high quality is not necessary because it isnt greatly different from the low quality

:)Manee:)

Last edited:
manee said:
Your pronnounciation of most of the names are great! You seem nervous in reading some of the harder names, yet you have a knack for commentating!

One minor thing.

For my name (Manraj) you said Manrej. If its any hassle change it, if its not dont worry. Mis-pronnounciation is a part of commentating

Another thing is that you seem depressed while reading them. I love hearing Australians speak dont be afraid to put feeling into it, you seem talented!

If space is an issue on the game, high quality is not necessary because it isnt greatly different from the low quality

:)Manee:)
I'll put sounding depressed on to the fact I was trying to talk a bit quieter than usual, but I will work on that next time.
As for sounding nervous around some names, it is because as someone who can only speak english fluently, there are some letter combinations I would never say, so I have to think a bit about how to say it.
As for your name I have attatched it as said with an a, I don't know how I made that mistake.
And thank you for your comments, they are helpful not just to my work on TCP but for work in general (as I would like to get into the media)

You are going to snakes through his nose? What does that mean? :)

manee said:
You are going to snakes through his nose? What does that mean? :)

something like this...

noname8ms.jpg

Adam_H said:
Is it too late to get my name added?

Just in case: it's Adam Hildred.
Commentary hasn't started yet so your name is in! :)

Users who are viewing this thread