TAOC - Commentary Names

Since I am such an honorable member, my request should be added :p

Anyway, do Asad (several Pakistani players, Ali Asad, Asad Ali, etc.) have that name. Check U-19 Pakistan v England commentary for pronunciation.

Its kinda like As-ed or As-id if you can't find that game (its on youtube)

and Khawaja - with a slight pakistani accent, should be alright ;)
Are you saying this isn't serious?! :mad

arey yaar where is afridi
and when he comes out it should be here comes danger man boom boom shahid afridi. Hang on to your seatbelts and get ready for one crazy ride.
;);):):)

my dear brother why have u not have all the commentary names for the basic teams like aussie paki india indies sa sl bangla
hu h me no compendre bhai

Last edited:
well of corse cricket 07 didnt have liscencses for most teams they still had the commentary names

There is a list of the real players, but this thread is for members who want their names in the game.

There is a list of the real players, but this thread is for members who want their names in the game.

am i a member?
and also i sent a request to legend_master about a job for commentating i can do very good paki indian accent and im not like jkkarthik not to be mean.
do u think ill get accepted and when do u think legend_master is gonna reply

My name, Shravan, could probably be used for Ramnaresh Sarwan.

am i a member?
and also i sent a request to legend_master about a job for commentating i can do very good paki indian accent and im not like jkkarthik not to be mean.
do u think ill get accepted and when do u think legend_master is gonna reply
You are a member too. If you want your name to be ingame, then just post it here, and hopefully it isn't Shahid Khan Afridi!

You are a member too. If you want your name to be ingame, then just post it here, and hopefully it isn't Shahid Khan Afridi!

i wud like to have my friends last names if thats ok

Malik
Misbah-ul-haq
akmal
ahmed
butt
hameed
nazir
jamshed
yousuf
kamal
Iqbal
afridi
tanvir
arafat
akhtar
asif
gul
sami
anjum

also i would like to have boom boom afridi

remember this is all my friends last name cause they have same last name as paki players

also abdul moiz
and
moiz khan

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread