TAOC - Commentary Names

mine is Faiz pronounced as f-e-z

Hey guys, I've done a demo reel of commentary, anyone know how I can put it up on the site. Any good independent filehosters (free) that I can use, or what??

Propmanoz said:
Hey guys, I've done a demo reel of commentary, anyone know how I can put it up on the site. Any good independent filehosters (free) that I can use, or what??

Put it in a .zip file and attach it to the post.

My last name is 'Draffin', closest for me is Duffin which doesnt quite cut it.
By the way, this project is looking awesome, keep up the good work guys!!

Here is a sample of my commentary. Someone I know said I sounded a bit like Richie Benaud (Please God NO!!!!!!!) lol. Hope you like it. Part of it is of the game between Australia and South Africa on Sunday 5th February, and part is generic computer game style commentary.

You can download it here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WIPNOYAG

Propmanoz said:
Here is a sample of my commentary. Someone I know said I sounded a bit like Richie Benaud (Please God NO!!!!!!!) lol. Hope you like it. Part of it is of the game between Australia and South Africa on Sunday 5th February, and part is generic computer game style commentary.
You don't really sound much like Richie to me.
I liked the commentary quite a lot

really like your commentary mate! especially the Botha segment. Displayed a v good knowledge of the game, and the ability to keep talking about certain issues without a break or any interruption.
the snippets for the game were also well done

Propmanoz said:

Great job!

Dont know why, but you sound more like our very own Navjot Singh Sidhu who is a famous commentator for his vibrant style of commenting on the game! Though you dont have any cheeky one liners like Sidhu does, your style of commenting resembles Sidhu!

Good job! With a much better quality of audio (background noises being cut), I think you can make a good commentator for this game!

Allrounder18 said:
How cud I download the file

Click on the link, you'll see a timer in the top right of the screen, wait for the 45 seconds, then you can download.

Cheers guys for your response

saisrini80 said:
Good job! With a much better quality of audio (background noises being cut), I think you can make a good commentator for this game!

Yeah, dead right, it was a bit distorted and such, sorry about that.

Propmanoz said:

great job promanoz. very good voice. keep it up mate.

Users who are viewing this thread