• More than Willow and Leather

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Bowled Over

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • The Cover-Drive of Your Life

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Be the Artist

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • If Stuart Clark played it, he'd like it.

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cricket behind the seams

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • A Cut Above the Rest.

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Banana

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • The Art of Cricket

Votes: 4 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably only seen on an EA-esque intro video.

PS: Could I please change my vote from the Stuart Clark one, to "Pad Up", I accedentally clicked that one.

Last edited:
this game is a dream though for most of us who have been tearing our hair out since the days of cricket 95.

i think its simple but quite apt actually, we are living a dream that we thought would never happen by getting to play such a great game and the process of its creation because we are all getting a say in what goes in it. so in short we are going to live the dream, pad up was actually a close second for me

got to agree with the others like evertonfan and willNA, banana would just be crazy :eek: . didnt really get that stuart clarke one either.............

Well, im going to make an exec decision on this one, it wont be Banana :noway

shame on anyone for voting for it lol :boxing

sorry i couldnt resist ;) i knew it wouldnt win anyway, pad up has to win :)

manee said:
Probably only seen on an EA-esque intro video.

PS: Could I please change my vote from the Stuart Clark one, to "Pad Up", I accedentally clicked that one.
That has now been done. :clap

If anyone voted Banana and has now seen the error of their ways, you can post here or PM me and I can change your vote to something else.

The slogan actually will make a big appearance, in promotional material, on the website and on the TAOC mugs that we will start selling soon. :)

whitehornmatt said:
The slogan actually will make a big appearance, in promotional material, on the website and on the TAOC mugs that we will start selling soon. :)

Defo buying a mug

whitehornmatt said:

I think mugs are a great idea, hope you put that photo thats on your avatar on the mug LM - it looks really cool. :cheers

now i see how paul will make the money he deserves, through merchandice.

Users who are viewing this thread