TAOC Staff Member Avatars

holmie

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I started a new thread about avatars because ive been getting alot of pm's and im getting confused about who i have make an avatar for. So if you need an avatar please post it in here so i can see it as a list or something. please pm me the picture you want me to use in the avatar because if you ask me to make you an new zealand avatar, i cant because i dont have any pictures of new zealand players. Thats why ask LM to give to a set of pictures and pick out a picture and send it to me and i will try to make an avatar out of it asap. thank you :)

JK16_4, Hariz, Drewska, WildWill, Usy, Brett Lee, Duff, Koolkarts, WhitehornMatt, Propmanoz, The Spin ,Holmie, Legend_Master, Duded64, Sid_19840, Machanperu, Prarara, Cricket doctor, Skateboarder, Langeroxx, FreddieFan, Srk121, Madman, Slade, Maverick_12210, Indiancricketer, RabbleRouser, SAFC, Embi, siddharth20 02, ZoraxDoom, srk121, Manee

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Holmie

Can u please make an avatar for me with a Pakistan ODI Player Model...

Cheers,

-=Maverick_12210=-

So this is just for the TCP staff? What if others wanna advertise TCP with their avatars on other forums?

Can you give me an England one please, I am staff or will be with Stadia Model :D

hondeyho said:
Can you give me an England one please, I am staff or will be with Stadia Model :D

Since when did you become a 3D modeller? :p.

Can I have an england one aswell :)!

why doesnt he just make like one for each country then we put our names in or text in ourself?

naww. i want everyone to have their own unique model picture.

everyone if you can please send me the model picture, that would really help. because i cant go around looking for them from the friday screens.

Make me a Pakistani one with Pic you want, says Usy ,

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread