Team Grounds

rickyp

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello cricksim fans!

What we need from the managers of the teams here are some new ground names. They cant be real grounds though, so get your creative hats on! anyone can make suggestions so lets hear some good ones! make sure you specify which team its for though.

Melbourne Bitters: Carlton and United Brewery
Pakistani Legends: The KAQRA
PC Rockers: ????
Supersoakers: Old Wetford
Indian Warriors: Indian Martyrs CG
Downright Donkeys: Shrek's Swamp

I have decided to just name the team, "planetcricket" for the next season. I dont see why we need to make it any fancier for the upcoming season anyway

Last edited:
PC: Corbras
PC: Sharks

Meh they are my suggestions!

The Planetcricket Ninjas.

As for Soakers ground, I propose Wetbaston or Old Wetford. I'll have to see if my team agree though.

The Donkey's ground is still Shrek's Swamp.
And we could be the PC Spammers??

The Indian Warriors home ground could be named The Devil's Den.:cool:

As for the PC ground I would agree with Evertonfan's suggestion.

kuttakumar said:
The Indian Warriors home ground could be named The Devil's Den.:cool:

As for the PC ground I would agree with Evertonfan's suggestion.

There isnt just going to be one ground the games wlil be played at all grounds for PC eg touring team will play games at the Bitters Ground then the next game will be at Rockers etc (rickyp told me this morning)

PC Bitters, anyone? :p

As for the Bitters Ground, how about the Melbourne Arena? Boring, I know...

evertonfan said:
The Planetcricket Ninjas.

As for Soakers ground, I propose Wetbaston or Old Wetford. I'll have to see if my team agree though.
Ninjas sounds very 10 year old or Japanese/Chinese whatever. I think we should sell-out to the corporate sponsors, like if it is KFC and VB as I suggested, the PC Greasy Drunks. Or something like the PC are better than everyone elses.

Commonwealth Bank One Day/First Class International Team?

Last edited:
i know i dont have anything to do with cricsim. but i notice melbourne bitters and was thinking wat about the MCG - the colosseum (holding over 90000 makes it big enough). thats all. good luck

Users who are viewing this thread