Team logos

no man, Holmie is ma Pal. a graphic master, reps for Holmie.

whitehornmatt- they won't look same on the game as i said ^,

i made a list of logos that are finished. i would make one of the ones that are required but im afraid that would be to long. :P. usy you think you can give me the logos that are done. i already got england,india,new zealand, and west indies. im most concerned about south africa and pakistan. it is very rare to find a good quality logo for those team.

Not man, Pakistani and South Africans Logos are good, the ones I have.

Yeah but you never really find many Aussie Domestic logos the size holmie requested on the first post

i guess its ok to have them smaller then. cuz its really hard to find them on the internet.

would it be possible for someone to draw them and scan them. im just asking.

heres how it works. if you are using something that is copyrighted and are planning to sell it, then you have to by the licence to it. but if you are going to use something that is copyrighted but arent going to sell it then it ok. you dont have to buy the licence.

Yep, if we can legally patch c2005 and BLIC, then I'm sure there will be no copyright issues here.

manee said:
Yep, if we can legally patch c2005 and BLIC, then I'm sure there will be no copyright issues here.

Look there have been many issues about this whole licencsed thing. If you want to get into greater more complicated detail about copyrighting issues then I suggest you go visit a lawyer as like I said it's a very complicated issue/s.

yep, I knew this but thanks anyway, I've taken my Job of doing Logos back, so I'm the Logo man.

non really, I'll add the shadows and work hard on the edges we will need no more stuff then.

Users who are viewing this thread