[Team Thread] The Brawny Bandits - Season 2010

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I hope we win. We can't be seen to be easing up just because we thrashed everyone else in OD cricket before that last game.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
The mission is over, a twin cut ass was given to SS, both in FC and of course OD, well done guys:clap:hpraise.
KI you almost had a golden 1. Chan and Bounce laid the platform, you guys deserved 100s but once we keep winning the 50s are welcome. Nick and KBC went crazy in the middle, great hitting Nick! We chased 244 with 13 overs to spare:hpraise:banana2:clap

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Brilliant win! What an excellent batting performance. It was good that we restricted them to 244, after the brisk start they got.
:banana2

blazerix

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good stuff. Our captain has a beast average in FC's but the OD's.....

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
I've been really poor in FC matches thus far but thankfully I seem to be one of the best in the short stuff.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Just play the batsmen at the top and bowlers at the bottom.
How about this:

Kshitiz Bakshi (C)
Shan
KBC
Nick Marcell
Chan
Bounce
Kandy (WK)
Guddu
Jack Walton
WestIndian
Abhas Gupta

Poor pitch.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Is everyone fine with this line-up? I guess, on a poor pitch, we need the batsmen up-front, rather than towards the bottom.
And the awesome trio of bowlers will blow them away :D

WestIndian

vBookie Team
This is the last game of the season right? Man KI just went cold this time around! What happened Wanders had us 84/4, chan and Bouncy almost got a 100 together and then again quick wickets and we on the back-foot, we need a big partnership some how we need to get another 100 to have a chance!!

Users who are viewing this thread