Status
Not open for further replies.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
We have discussed this topic plenty of times in various posts.
thought,might as well have a special post for this.
Well ,Sachin Tendulkar has declined the captaincy as of now by saying he does'nt feel right about it.
Here.

ganguly is the man for me now if dhoni is made test captian he will have to do so much and pressure so ganguly is the man

Good. Great stuff from the main man Sachin Tendulkar!
He knows his boundaries. Concentrate on your masterclass batting, Sachin!

Wuss! Take the captaincy if you can do it! No one else on your team can do it! It seems like the captaincy is like a hot potato in India:p

Wuss! Take the captaincy if you can do it! No one else on your team can do it! It seems like the captaincy is like a hot potato in India:p

Ganguly can do it.And i want him for the aussie tour.The stage is set for ganguly.:p

Ganguly can do it.And i want him for the aussie tour.The stage is set for ganguly.:p

ganuly didnt do nuttin special in 2003-2004 aus tour..it was dravid batting...
which made india win the crucial test..apart form scorin 140 runs..sorav cudnt do much...dravid got 600 runs in 4 matches...

so if india needs to win..the likes of sachin dravid laxman ganguly...shud bat well..our bowlers did good job in england series...

kumble, laxman ,or dhoni shud be test captain..thanx god sachin didnt accpet the captincy..coz it will pressure him a lot...sachin need to play a match winning innings...its been years since i saw him playing well in 4th innings

ganuly didnt do nuttin special in 2003-2004 aus tour..it was dravid batting...
which made india win the crucial test..apart form scorin 140 runs..sorav cudnt do much...dravid got 600 runs in 4 matches...

so if india needs to win..the likes of sachin dravid laxman ganguly...shud bat well..our bowlers did good job in england series...

kumble, laxman ,or dhoni shud be test captain..thanx god sachin didnt accpet the captincy..coz it will pressure him a lot...sachin need to play a match winning innings...its been years since i saw him playing well in 4th innings
Oh really?Dravid was also there when sachin was captaining the side?Whats your say on that?Anyone who questions Ganguly's captaincy needs to check their head.Dont forget that its all becoz of ganguly's enthusiasm and aggression team is doing good today.So give credit where its due.:mad

what happen to his aggression..wen he decided to not play test match in nagpur against aussies?

well he came to know that nagpur pitch is covered wit grass..so he developed mysterious illness...and avoided the nagpur test match...and also i remember ganguly dropping out of the india-west indies series around 2003 ..the last match was played in vijayawada...the series was levelled.and a win in vijayawada wud have made india win the cup..

u want to give bad reps..then go on..i m sayin the truth...if dravid didnt play well in the 2003-2004 aussie tour india wudnt have won a test match and square the series...

same thing in world cup..sachin 700+ runs made india go to the finals..not ganguly captincy..if ganguly captincy is so aggresive..we wudnt have lost the finals so badly

in couple of years dhoni captincy will be better than sorav ganguly...

well bcci wont make ganguly a captain...once ganguly is captain the politics will begin..indian cricket team is in right path ...so i prefer a new captain dhoni...or old vetern like kumble

if ur team is performing then...u can win ...if ur team is not performing then u loose..yes ganguly was good captain but not all the time..he too had struggled in crucial matches especially in finals

Last edited:
what happen to his aggression..wen he decided to not play test match in nagpur against aussies?

well he came to know that nagpur pitch is covered wit grass..so he developed mysterious illness...and avoided the nagpur test match...

u want to give bad reps..then go on..i m sayin the truth...if dravid didnt play well in the 2003-2004 aussie tour india wudnt have won a test match and square the series...

same thing in world cup..sachin 700+ runs made india go to the finals..not ganguly captincy..if ganguly captincy is so aggresive..we wudnt have lost the finals so badly

in couple of years dhoni captincy will be better than sorav ganguly...

well bcci wont make ganguly a captain...once ganguly is captain the politics will begin..indian cricket team is in right path ...so i prefer a new captain dhoni...or old vetern like kumble
once again you are seeing one side of the story.He asked to make a spin track but Nagpur's association was not in Dalmiya's group so they didnt agree.So he protested it.And he scored a century in Brisbane against the like Lee.And he nearly won that match for india.Rain saved their a**.
And i have not negative repped u.Its someone else.I have given you postive rep 3-4 days back.

Last edited:
As per your comnments,the team does'nt need a captain then.

You are forgetting the most important characteristics of a captain-motivation,something that neither Tendulakr nor Dravid had.
Only Ganguly had managed to motivate the team.

once again you are seeing one side of the story.He asked to make a spin track but Nagpur's association was not in Dalmiya's group so they didnt agree.
And i have not negative repped u.Its someone else.I have given you postive rep 3-4 days back.

..if he was a good captain ..he wudnt avoid the crucial match...he cud have given a fight but like a coward he ran away..in experienced dravid came in and he took the beating.....from then onwards i didnt like ganguly as captain...

motivation...maybe tendulkar and dravid r missing the motivation in their captincy..but we see the motivation in dhoni captincy too...dont say ganguly injected aggresion in to dhoni...dhoni is aggresive since he came in to the team...

..if he was a good captain ..he wudnt avoid the crucial match...he cud have given a fight but like a coward he ran away..in experienced dravid came in and he took the beating.....from then onwards i didnt like ganguly as captain...

motivation...maybe tendulkar and dravid r missing the motivation in their captincy..but we see the motivation in dhoni captincy too...dont say ganguly injected aggresion in to dhoni...dhoni is aggresive since he came in to the team...

lol how old are you?

I should say that when Dhoni came in,Ganguly was as good as on his way out.
Dhoni made his debut in Dec04 against Ban.Ganguly was all over by Jun2006,in Zimbabwe,when Dhoni wasn't keeping in Tests.

y u need my age lol?...we r having a debate not a bpo interview

I want to know have u watched ganguly captaining the side from april 2000?Have u watched the captains before?How ganguly made the difference?How he gave chances to yuvi,zaheer,bhajji,kaif,sehwag.And when dhoni came in ganguly was the captain.He decided to send dhoni at number 3 against Pakistan in vishakhapatam where he scored 148.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread