Tennis

Sanju

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys being my self a real tennis fan i would like to open a topic and peolple to discuss apon.
Today srichappan won
Lleyton hewitt lost with a crotion person!!!
Share ur comments please.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Story of this years Wimbledon:

Men

British fans all think Henman will win
Henman will get to Semi Finals
Henman will choke and lose.

Women

Williams sisters get to final
Decide before the match whos turn it is to win

Yawn. Same **** different year.

While all us non-tennis fans have to put up with way too much coverage on the BBC cancelling loads of decent programs to do it. I'd rather watch paint dry. Tennis has been crap since Macenroe quit.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Why am I a loser for not liking tennis? Because I don't agree with you?

I used to like it, but as I said it's boring now. There's no characters in the game and it's just about power now, not skill. The only tennis I ever watch is the seniors tour. It's miles better.

I

imported_graham

ohh no hewitt losst to a dis croation guy in 4 sets/!! :o :scratch: :(

he's like ranked 200 and sumting!!!!!

I

imported_Rollo

Tim Henman through to 2nd round after beating Czech Tomas Zib 6-2 7-6 3-6 6-1.
Andre Agassi saw off a spirited challenge by British number seven Jamie Delgado to begin his campaign for a second Wimbledon title.The world number one was given a useful workout before winning 6-4 6-0 5-7 6-4 against a man he had beaten in straight sets in the second round two years ago.

A

Admin

Its almost funny how much more physically superior the Williams sisters are compared to their opponents. I tried watching a match between Serena and some poor girl some time ago but it wasn't tennis but a demolition. Thankfully it got over fast though :P
The ATP Men's tour is better since there's at least a semblance of parity between the various players. Frankly though began to lose interest in watching tennis since Pete became human :D

His running crosscourt forehand :bow:

Now that was a thing of beauty.

I

imported_graham

yay mark philli won!!!!!!!!!!!! aginst number 2 andre agassi!!! :D :D :D :D :D :P
finally he's going good <_<

Users who are viewing this thread