Test Cricket tweak

crick4life

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys,

Attached is the Test bowling tweaks just in case any of you are having a problem with freezing when bowling. My guess is that it might have been happenning due to too much hex editing. Attached are the test bowling tweaks with the patched exe from EA, it might just solve the issue with the freezing I guess. Let me know if it cant, I might then look at other avenues to sort this issue. Again no testing has been done on this fix and also there might have been changes like more edges to the keeper or ball falling short or going over the slip etc I cannot keep these changes out and also let me know if you guys think it is way out of mark from my previous patch. Have fun fellas.

Cheers,

Ravi

Attachments

• test cricket bowling.exe
    767.6 KB · Views: 166

Radaga

International Coach
Thanks for that Ravi, i have been vigiourisly testing and the freeze problem was completly gone! :)
I played a test match as Pakistan (me) vs India (comp)
it was a very close match with a dry pitch and it went to the last day with me making the runs in the 64th over of the last day.
So just letting you know the patch is still great fun to play, i checked out a lot of other patches too, but i came back to this one simply because it is the best!!!!!

kewldude78

School Cricketer
Hey Ragada,

I am still having the freezing problem all the time when the batsman i am bowling to, seems like gotten an edge. I am absolutely dying to play with this patch coz i have tried playing even with this freezing problem and it is still amazing. But I really wanna play without having to restart the game 10 times in one test.

Also another wierd thing is happening these day ... say I am bowling. The batsman nicks one to 1st slip ... players celebrate the catch ... batsman is seen walking back to the pavilion ... the next screen shows the same batsman batting !!!!! No wicket for me even though it was a perfect catch !!!!! That sucks man !!!!

What do u guys think the problem might be ?? Do I need to reinstall the game ??

Also ... u r using Ravi's patches ... what other things do u have installed ... i mean patches etc.

Would really appreciate a reply asap.

Thanks,
Kewldude

Radaga

International Coach
Hi Kewldude,
Have you downloaded Ravi's latest bowling patch?
It is posted up on the top of this page and should stop the freezing problem. If not, im afraid it is something your just going to have to live with if you want to play the patch.
As for the other things i have installed, well i dont really have anything else installed at the moment. I have a few edited .ctm's and uniforms but no other patches.
well good luck :)

kewldude78

School Cricketer
Thanks for the info. I reinstalled the game yday and havent tried the gameplay patches yet. Anyways, I was using the new bowling patch that is uploaded on this page and still there was freezing.

Anyways, I'm gonna try now with a fresh installation and no other patches other than some kits, pitchads, ctms etc.

Will let u guys know about the freezing.

Kewldude

mannu

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey How to install your patch?

Radaga

International Coach
was having a look back over this and decided to install Cricket 2002 and play with the patches again. Besides the bad graphics and waiting an hour for fielders to pick up the ball it was great fun. My skills have obviousy dropped off dramatically. I was bowled out for 120, lol!

Radaga

International Coach
yeah, i was just mainy taking to myself...........lol

Gotta do something to keep myself entertained! :p

dppatel

School Cricketer
how to play this game?
thankyou fromdppatel
pleasereplay as soon as posible

Users who are viewing this thread