Test Series and 3 ODIs

Iron-Haggis

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anyone willing to travel to Zimbabwe and play 3 tests and 3 one dayers. The matches will played at wide variety of grounds they have in Zimbabwe, like Harare, Harare and Harare... oh such a wide variety. Perhaps if you think it'd be absolutely boring playing every match on the same ground we can play somewhere else.

For this I'd like to use Ravi's latest patch, I think he is up to version 8 now and hopefully using the lineup change we'll be able to choose our own lineups using the default squads. If there is anything else I'm more than happy to discuss it. If anyone is interest do feel free to show your interest, if anyone is disinterested also feel free to show your disinterest. By the way this is on hard.

squiz

International Coach
You'll have to use Sam's .exe with the cursor hiding if you wanna use v8.0 coz it was made specifically for it.

BTW: Hurry up wit the Knockout Final :D

Iron-Haggis

Club Cricketer
I actually meant to add the use of Sam's exe in this tournament, with the cursor hiding. I wonder how much this has narrowed the field of willing participants. (Like how I'm trying to hide my ignorance of the fact that V8.0 was made for Sam's exe)

Squiz - The garden of virtue is where patience grows best.

madmattg

International Cricketer
Hmmm to tired to finish the finals but fishing for more comp.......

Who will be willing.

Users who are viewing this thread